No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always liked Christine on Night Court.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      I always liked Christine on Night Court.
      To look at or character? Come on bro, Dan Fielding was the shit.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post

Roz joined the show after the actor who played Selma(?) died
        The first 2 older lady bailiff characters they had died in the first 2 years and then they pivoted to the younger Roz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

The first 2 older lady bailiff characters they had died in the first 2 years and then they pivoted to the younger Roz.
          And they died of lung cancer since both actresses were smokers in real life.
          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

To look at or character? Come on bro, Dan Fielding was the shit.
            She had a character?
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

Man I totally forgot about Florence. I’m not even sure I realized the actor died
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Whoever Markie Post played ... she was pretty
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

She had a character?
                  lol
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Markie Post in Buck Rodgers in the the 25th Century, a terrible 70s SciFi show.

df0axvk-897f10e0-a693-4d7a-bc0a-d6123c1c2294.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There was some awful scifi back then
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                        There was some awful scifi back then
                        Yeah, but the eye candy was a sight for someone like me that was hitting puberty back in the late 70s.

I forget who the lady was that later was on a show called Matt Houston in the early 80s, but she had nice and toned abs back in the day, and she was on Buck Rogers too as a Princess or something.

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

I forget who the lady was that later was on a show called Matt Houston in the early 80s, but she had nice and toned abs back in the day, and she was on Buck Rogers too as a Princess or something.
                          Pamela Hensley
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Pamela Hensley
                            I just read up on her on Wikipedia and it says that she was only in the acting field from 1970-1985.

I wonder why she left the industry 38 years ago, she could've segued into a comedy or something.
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Markie Post was one of my first big TV crushes.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Markie Post in Buck Rodgers in the the 25th Century, a terrible 70s SciFi show.

df0axvk-897f10e0-a693-4d7a-bc0a-d6123c1c2294.jpg
                                *Biddi-biddi-biddi* Bad sci-if? Hold me back Buck! *biddi-biddi-biddi*
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.
                                Last edited by mason reese; November 2, 2023, 08:38 PM.
                                "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Working...
                                X