No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never seen a goalie who has won two stanley cups get so little respect as ozzie...

Good start by the wings...but it's only a start of a long race.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Ericcson replaced Lilja, who also is prone to making rookie mistakes.

Comment

• Not like Ericcson right now. Lilja would be playing if he was healthy.

Comment

• Yeah I know. I have to give Lilja some credit. He was playing much better this year and I was starting to gain some confidence in his play. Probably never see him in a Wings uniform again though.

Comment

• One of the problems with the PK unit is Lilja was normally taking a shift there. The problem with Ericcson when he was getting heavy time was miscommunication with the other defenseman.

Comment

• Just said yes to $30 nose bleed tix (there really are no bad seats) for game 3 at Honda Center for Sharks v Ducks.

EDIT:

Changed to $40 game 4 tickets (in case of a sweep, I'll be there to close out)
              Last edited by Panoptes; April 17, 2009, 04:11 PM.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wow thats pretty cheap for the playoffs.

Ericcson made a couple mistakes today but man does he look big. That kid has some size.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Face is no less than $53 per but my wife works for the Ducks team eye doctor so he was able to help us out.

Comment

• Well hell thats pretty cool Gonz
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, I don't see a sweep Gonz, but I see the Ducks winning...Nice that you're going to take in some live action....I'm really happy the Wings first round opponent is also in the easterm time zone. Just as the game wraps up, the Ducks and Sharks are getting underway. I hope you see a great game.

Comment

• Bill,

I am pleasantly surprised to see that you are taking in the West Coast hockey action.

Btw, hows that Carribean tan doing for you?

Comment

• Wings win 4-0!!! WOOOHOOOOO
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I was away on business for game1, but got back in time to watch yesterday.

I liked what I saw...the complete opposite of what I've been seeing.

Nash was pretty much a non-intity. BJs gooned it up a little in the third.

Datsyuk, in particular, is stepping it up.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              I was away on business for game1, but got back in time to watch yesterday.

I liked what I saw...the complete opposite of what I've been seeing.

Nash was pretty much a non-intity. BJs gooned it up a little in the third.

Datsyuk, in particular, is stepping it up.
                              It's the playoffs, baby!;-)

2 down 12 to go.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• You'd be satisfied with 2 wins in the Stanley Cup Finals?
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X