No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the NHL season has finally started (just in time for summer, I might add...) I am pissed that I can't see any of it, other than an occasional game on Versus.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I was certain you had directv. They were on the NHL Network yesterday, channel 215.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I heard Ken Daniels say they had every broadcast in the first round, however, it was blacked-out on FSD (channel 663) and Ohio's channel too. So I went looking elsewhere.
        ------------

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Now that the NHL season has finally started (just in time for summer, I might add...) I am pissed that I can't see any of it, other than an occasional game on Versus.
          CG, Versus actually has pretty decent coverage. http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebywee...d=NAV|SCH|Week

Luckily the TV in my office gets versus and CBC. (no NHL though).
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I love having a skilled team but I really wish we had someone that could sit at the end of the bench and kick someones ass if they touched our stars. I hate when we get way up on teams and then they start gooning it up.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Or find us a Domi type that can kick ass and still play the game
              Last edited by jaadam4; April 19, 2009, 10:53 AM.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• CGVT...My brother in law in Bahrain has been getting his Montreal Canadiens game on the net.....I don't know for sure but he says all games are at this link...

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                  Bill,

I am pleasantly surprised to see that you are taking in the West Coast hockey action.

Btw, hows that Carribean tan doing for you?

It would take a lot for me to miss playoff hockey Gonz...I never watch in the regular season. While I have always been a Wings fan, I have now adopted anaheim as my second choice. (I never had a second until Randy and Dave showed up on the scene as coaches.) We go back 36 years.

Caribbean rot is more like it.....Rained for more than half of our vacation. The positive is it gave us more time to visit with old school friends who live there. (not sure they would share similar sentiments.)

Comment

• CGVT that link I gave you is direct..I am not sure it will update...just in case, here is the home page which I am sure you will figure out how to navigate...And best of luck with it.

Comment

• Thanks guys.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• NHL Gamecenter shows all the games live. Cost for the entire playoffs is $79.

Comment

• Too much. I just want to watch the Red Wings (for free)...

Comment

• I may be looking for a way to watch one game free myself. last year the Wings were on NBC the same day as the Preakness. Of course the Blatimore channel has to run a 6 hour special that day. Last year I got out the old rabbit ears and picked up a fuzzy Philly station. Better than nothing. But I just realized that the rabbit ears won't work any longer.

Comment

• Until June they will. There was an extention on the transformation.
                              ------------

Comment

• The DUCKS taking apart SJ.

2-0 series lead for ANA
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X