No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am guessing Helm is glad to be away from the Ruskies.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Lidstrom a finalist for the Lady Byng. Over 1,900 minutes of ice time; 20 penalty minutes.
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Its funny that Dats is always up for that award but with him dropping the gloves this year it pretty much takes him out of that catagory.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0Unw8IH9E&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0Unw8IH9E&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Yesterday was Hitler's birthday. Engblom must have been thinking about the party later. Remember, folks, TEN MORE YEARS of Versus!

Comment

• 10 more years of Bettman as well.

Comment

• The two go fist in anus.

Comment

• Chicago takin' it to the Canucks again. 3-0 in the first period.

Comment

• In the first three games of that series, the Blackhawks scored five goals.

In the last three complete periods of the series, they have scored nine.

Comment

• The Canucks are in some serious trouble.

Comment

• I think the twins will still win the series, but I like that fact they have to go back to Chicago.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjF9-rns5Ng&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - NHL Playoffs - Andrew Ference After His Goal (April 21 2011)[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                          Broomin'!

I hope we play the SharTs next round. Fuggin' Teal.....
                          Hey *JD*,

You wouldn't happen to be an old forum member that went by JD JOHNSON would you?
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                            Hey *JD*,

You wouldn't happen to be an old forum member that went by JD JOHNSON would you?
                            I am not sure about that but, you probably remember him as our resident actor, TMD.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              I am not sure about that but, you probably remember him as our resident actor, TMD.
                              You sure

I didn't know GOD DAMN IT, er TIN MAD DOG changed his name.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Don't you read his signature?

The poster formerly known as tin mad dog.
                                Oops... Trashville just tied the game with the Mighty Ducks.

Comment

Working...
                                X