Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han Solo View Post
    Best part of game six was hearing the crowd break out singing "Sweet Caroline"
    Hands down, the worst part of game 6. The boys are mixing up in front of the net, game 7 looks inevitable and they break out that piece of crap??!! How about "Detroit Rock City", some White Stripes, Von Bondies, Kid Rock, Alice Cooper, Eminem...it's not like there isn't a ton of Detroit-centric options to match the intensity of the moment.

"Bah, bah, bah..." That was a musical turtle.

Comment

• It is kind of cool and corny at the same time when they do the Don't Stop Believing song. I'm not sure when it started but its is cool with the whole South Detroit thing. Even if that is Windsor. The Sweet Caroline should be left to Davidson and the Red Sox.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
        Hands down, the worst part of game 6. The boys are mixing up in front of the net, game 7 looks inevitable and they break out that piece of crap??!! How about "Detroit Rock City", some White Stripes, Von Bondies, Kid Rock, Alice Cooper, Eminem...it's not like there isn't a ton of Detroit-centric options to match the intensity of the moment.

I like the Alice Cooper idea. Maybe after they beat the Sharks tonight, the Detroit fans should sing "Cold Ethel."
        She's cool
        In bed
        Well, she oughta be
        'Cause Ethel's dead!
        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post

Hell, they would have blown the roof off of the place with the Eminem Chrysler commercial.

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          It is kind of cool and corny at the same time when they do the Don't Stop Believing song. I'm not sure when it started but its is cool with the whole South Detroit thing. Even if that is Windsor. The Sweet Caroline should be left to Davidson and the Red Sox.
          Agree on both counts.

Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
          I like the Alice Cooper idea. Maybe after they beat the Sharks tonight, the Detroit fans should sing "Cold Ethel."
          She's cool
          In bed
          Well, she oughta be
          'Cause Ethel's dead!
          Ha!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "WINGS in 7. Who's with me? Come on people.

Here we Go Red Wings Here we Go.........................

GO LIONS "11" !
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• For what it's worth, I have a really bad feeling about this game.

Which means the Wings are probably going to win.

Comment

• GO WINGS!

Comment

• These Versus guys have decided "The Magician" is Datszuk's nickname; they're not just calling him "a" magician, but "The Magician." Has anyone else hung that nick on him?

Comment

• An amazingly good feed if anyone needs it.

It's requires an small download and install but my anti-virus hasn't said anything and I haven't noticed any spyware.

Официальный сайт Melbet - входите в учетную запись, регистрируйтесь и делайте ставки на спорт. Надежная букмекерская контора Melbet с широким выбором событий и выгодными коэффициентами. Посетите melbet.com для удобного и захватывающего игрового опыта.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• This is starting to look like an endless San Jose power play.

Comment

• Jeez feels like a powerplay for SJ...
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                          This is starting to look like an endless San Jose power play.
                          $

Comment

• Now a real pp....

Comment

• Setoguchi was killing them in the first three games.

Comment

• fuck
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X