Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The word is getting around about how tough chemi is on teams
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Why do you think Wendel Clark left?
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Clark would be better than Weiss
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
          Why do you think Wendel Clark left?
          Christ, you set ONE van on fire as an effigy and people NEVER forget it.

Comment

• lol
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• lol
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Alfredsson joining the Wings.

Comment

• Great signing

Comment

• Classic Wings move. I like it for settling down the youngsters over and above the on ice skills.

I should have realized it but it caught me off guard he's 40
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• He's kind of like the Senators Yzerman. I like that the Wings got him for the season, but he's one of those guys you'd hope would have retired from his original team.

Comment

• Great signing, ripped the heart and soul and captain out of a new division rival in Ottawa.

Hopefully we sign Weiss as well to replace Flip, he is severely underrated because people don't watch Florida games and just look at stats...he has never had decent wingers and has had to carry any line he centers his entire career in FLA.

Cleary wants to go play in Dallas with his best friend and Brunner will be gone too so there is more room for Nyqvist and Tatar.
                        2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Brunner stays here

Comment

• Looks like Weiss is coming in also, though I haven't seen an official link yet.

Comment

• Weiss is official, 5 yrs 24.5 mil...great signing.
                              2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• That one is dedicated to Jad!

Comment

Working...
                                X