Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm.

After what was paid for the Clippers and the Bills, I am wondering if Mr. Illitch's health is so bad, the family is looking to cash out........

Take this for what it is worth. Bob McCown, a well connected sports talk personality on Sportsnet's Prime Time Sports just mentioned he has heard the Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers and Little Caesars are up for sale, stating the Ilitch's have made this known. This all came about during a…
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sitting on the grand terrace here at the Honda center waiting for the Ducks to drop the puck at 7p against the Wild for their home opener.

GO DUCKS!

Last edited by Panoptes; October 17, 2014, 07:48 PM.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Kozun HAS to have a broken something after that hit.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Took my girl to the Ducks home opener tonight , with a red carpet welcome of the players. The players give a short speech and then sign autographs as they walk in to the arena (about a 50 yard gauntlet).

My girl, all on her own, pulled autos on her hat from GETZLAF, PERRY (scored tonight) , CAM FOWLER (her favorite) and CAGLIANO (scored tonight) and 3 others.

To top the night off, we went to the Ducks post game show on Prime Ticket West downstairs on the way out and after we got some face time in the background, my kid walked over to the side of the stage leaving me behind for a moment. I was just watching her for safety and FRANCOIS BEAUCHAMIN, the player interviewee signed a stick, looked around the crowd, whirled around and handed it right to my girl when she alone stepped towards him.

The look on her face when she turned to me is a life highlight. She was so happy and basically in shock from excitement that I just melted in watching her pure joy.

What a day!
          Last edited by Panoptes; October 18, 2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• Precious, Gonz!

Congrats for a lifetime memory and the emergence of a life long fan of Hockey/Ducks.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
              Most likely Xavier Ouellet.
              They need to stop f'ing around and bring up Ouellet.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Took my girl to the Ducks home opener tonight , with a red carpet welcome of the players. The players give a short speech and then sign autographs as they walk in to the arena (about a 50 yard gauntlet).

My girl, all on her own, pulled autos on her hat from GETZLAF, PERRY (scored tonight) , CAM FOWLER (her favorite) and CAGLIANO (scored tonight) and 3 others.

To top the night off, we went to the Ducks post game show on Prime Ticket West downstairs on the way out and after we got some face time in the background, my kid walked over to the side of the stage leaving me behind for a moment. I was just watching her for safety and FRANCOIS BEAUCHAMIN, the player interviewee signed a stick, looked around the crowd, whirled around and handed it right to my girl when she alone stepped towards him.

The look on her face when she turned to me is a life highlight. She was so happy and basically in shock from excitement that I just melted in watching her pure joy.

What a day!
                Great day indeed. Too bad those dicks wrote over all your family's stuff. Sending positive vibes from Detroit and hoping those weren't permanent markers. Also, good on you for not kicking Getzlaf's ass for ruining the hat.

Comment

• That's GREAT Gonz.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Funny Trick.

I slept in a bit this morning but the kid apparently rose early w/ my wife, brought the stick out of her room, laid it out in front of the TV and then watched the game replay this morning. Of course to see herself on TV receiving the stick.

I think she's officially a hockey fan now.

Comment

• Hockey is really the only "major" sport I can think of that actually is far superior to watch in person than on TV. There's something about television that takes away just how fast and hard those guys go at it.

All the others are either about the same (baseball), or personally better to watch from the "bird's eye view" you get on television (football and basketball).

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Funny Trick.

I slept in a bit this morning but the kid apparently rose early w/ my wife, brought the stick out of her room, laid it out in front of the TV and then watched the game replay this morning. Of course to see herself on TV receiving the stick.

I think she's officially a hockey fan now.
                        !:-D

Comment

• Captain Z scores with 10 seconds left in OT.

Comment

• Both games of this home and home were terrific.

Wings are playing much better than last year.

Comment

• Wait until Dats gets healthy and Babcock realizes that Quincey, Smith and Kindl all suck and bring up the youth.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Babcock realizes that Quincey, Smith and Kindl all suck and bring up the youth.
                                Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X