Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a bodyguard for him
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings have only brought in bodyguards when necessary.

I am guessing they are looking at that.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Great. Let's waste a roster spot on a guy that won't stop cheap shot artists from taking cheap shots.

Good idea!

Comment

• Watched the game last night.

Larkin did lose a tooth, and scored the goal with a cotton ball in one nostril.

He also has a great pass to Hank on the second goal.

Larkin stands out watching the game. He is always faster and more maneuverable than the other skaters. Glad the Wings drafted him.

Hope he keeps the speed as he grows.
          AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            Great. Let's waste a roster spot on a guy that won't stop cheap shot artists from taking cheap shots.

Good idea!
            Agreed!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I doubt they go the bodyguard route. The Wings haven't done that in a long time and I don't know of any other teams that do it now.

Larkin will need to bulk up a little. I've seen him get roughed up a little the last few weeks. But he's got time.

Comment

• The officiating on the whole seemed pretty bad today but again, the defensive breakdowns and the power(less) play are killing them. The power play is so bad that it reminds me of the pre-Paul Coffey days. Before the Wings acquired Coffey, the power play was one of the league's worst despite all of the offensive talent.

Comment

• Go Ducks go!
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• shut up gonz! ;-)
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I didn't watch the game but i'm blaming this loss on Howard. I wish there was some way we could unload that contract but I doubt that's ever going to happen.

The the beat writer at Mlive had a good blurb last week about how it'll be very difficult for the Wings to do anything at the deadline because we're butted right up against the cap.

Start Mrazek every game.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                        Go Ducks go!
                        away.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Quack! Quack!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/5HAE4UaXvXI[/ame]

Comment

• Wings played a great game tonight. They finally scored a power play goal and they were able to maintain some offensive pressure. The breakdown that led to the second Islanders goal was bothersome but overall they didn't seem to struggle too badly.

Comment

• Start Mrazek every game!

Nice win boys
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X