X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I concur jaadam.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I like bringing up Andreas Athanasiou. The kid can flat out play.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think they play Mrazek every game except for the 2nd game of a back to back.

Comment

• I believe Howard is damaged goods on an inflated contract.

They have to keep giving him a chance to try to justify his salary.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            I believe Howard is damaged goods on an inflated contract.
            Sounds about right. He's 31 and making over 5 mil a year. His contract doesn't expire until 2019. The only way to rid ourselves of his contract is if we trade him for another shitty contract or buy him out.

We're pretty much screwed.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Sounds about right. He's 31 and making over 5 mil a year. His contract doesn't expire until 2019. The only way to rid ourselves of his contract is if we trade him for another shitty contract or buy him out.

We're pretty much screwed.
              Hockey contracts are not guaranteed.

I am thinking they really want him to do well because he has playoff experience.

The kid, however looks like he can stand up to the playoff pressure.

Comment

• ^ are you sure about that?
                Forever One!

Comment

Hockey contracts are not guaranteed.
                  huh?

Even when you buy a player out they still count against the cap. Hockey contracts are definitely guaranteed bro
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I do not claim to know.

I am still in the Gordy Howe Contractual knowledge era.

If all contracts now are totally guaranteed that would be a new one on me.

......and let it be known, I do not spend my leisure time researching NHL rules or contracts.

I am still under the impression the NHL is in the dark ages.

Look who is in control.......

Comment

• I think the only non-guaranteed contracts in the main US sports left is the NFL.
                      AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

......and let it be known, I do not spend my leisure time researching NHL rules or contracts.
                        yeah no shit.. you're too busy scouting the Lions draft like you're paid to do it just like the rest of us.

it was probably you that yelled BRIAN CALHOUN!! :D
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• lol
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            lol
                            Spammer has been removed. Was not referring to your statement.

Comment

Spammer has been removed. Was not referring to your statement.
                              \O/
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Larkin wins, sets record for fastest skater...

Comment

Working...
                                X