Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew he was fast but damn. That's incredible
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      I knew he was fast but damn. That's incredible
      Still worried about him being sent down?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• If Babcock were here
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

If Babcock were here
          ....so would be Cleary.

Your point is?;)

Comment

• Abdelkader says he wants to see Larkin and Helm have a race....WHo would win?

Comment

• Helm now or a few years ago? After that showing at the ASG I'd say Larkin.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Helm would probably pull a muscle lacing up his skates.

Comment

• lol.. i didn't want to say it but.. there you go!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Helm has been a disappointment. I don't know why they put him on Datsyuk's wing. Pavel might say he likes it but I think he's being sarcastic. It probably doesn't translate in his broken English.

I think they need to put Larkin on Datsyuk's wing for an extended period of time and see what happens.

Comment

• Well that was a shitty start post all star break. I didn't have a good feeling starting off in TB
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Well that was a shitty start post all star break. I didn't have a good feeling starting off in TB
                        Then you should have an even worse feeling tonight.

The Red Wings should have realized with how tight things are in the standings that a win at the Lightning or Panthers is important. I will settle for a split if they can somehow manage a win tonight. Not likely if "he who shall not be named" is in goal.
                        All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• When the hell did FL get good again? I still look at the standings and can't imagine how that team is good.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• From bad to worse in FL. 5 goals against for Howard. wow
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Howard is done. Sticking with him at this point is plain stupid and telling the players he does not care of the team wins or not.

........although the sudden onslaught of back to backs the past few years does dictated you keep 2 goalies that can play.

Sadly, Howard is not even a good back up any more.

Comment

• Looks at this point that he is either losing or has lost his confidence and thats death for a goalie

Comment

Working...
                                X