No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wings are going to lose this game just watch. The Wings finally get some offensive production and Mrazek can't stop the puck. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Glad to be wrong.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        The Wings are going to lose this game just watch. The Wings finally get some offensive production and Mrazek can't stop the puck. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        I was thinking the same thing. Glad you were wrong too

Good win tonight against Boston considering how close they are in the standings.
        All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• The east is scary how close everything is.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yep!
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• More of the same. We suck in the faceoff circle, don't generate offense and Howard gets destroyed.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'd like to see the numbers on what teams records are in early afternoon road games after playing the day before.....That Islanders game had loss written all over it before the puck was even dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                  I'd like to see the numbers on what teams records are in early afternoon road games after playing the day before.....That Islanders game had loss written all over it before the puck was even dropped.
                  Agreed, Google Now showed me the game time yesterday after I got to work and beyond being bothered because I couldn't watch the game. I mentally wrote them off. They had just played two straight at home took what 9 out of 10 in a home stretch. There was just no way I could see the Wings playing competitively yesterday.
                  AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Poor Howard. He played the game of his life. He stopped a penalty shot. He stopped 29 shots and had a shutout going into OT and the Wings still can't score to help him out.

Comment

• Yup, what a way to go. I have only seen the Wings play 6 times this season, one win- 5 losses. I better quit watchin'
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• How bout that, they won a shoot-out.

Comment

• Yeah, and they did it by playing two of the dynamic young guys.

I'm starting to question how good Blashill is. He's got some good, young, aggressive forwards yet still relies on the guys who show no ability to finish or even generate offense (outside of Zetterberg or Datsyuk). I know coaches tend to rely on veterans but open your eyes.

I'm also starting to sour on Holland. I've defended him a lot but if they stand pat at this deadline, I'm going to wonder if he's just content to keep the streak going.

Comment

• I think they are up against the Salary Cap so I wouldn't be surprised if they stand pat or only do something small.

Comment

• I want to see Teemu Pulkinnen rip a slap shot in. If he can hit the net. Rooting for the often scratched.

I love the speed of Larkin and Athanasiou. They better get strong quick.
                              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by maxw3ll View Post

I love the speed of Larkin and Athanasiou.
                                i'm curious to see how they play together. It's definitely going to be an exciting line.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X