• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
    Yeah, the men's rooms are disgusting.
    That's putting it nicely
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This should be a hoot!

A musical about hockey? Yeah, when octopi fly ... on Page 1B of Friday, February 12, 2016 issue of The Detroit Free Press
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The Joe is falling apart. It was a great place to watch a game with great sight lines, the new arena cannot possibly match the sight lines. But it is falling apart, it's amazing it has lasted this long.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            The Joe is falling apart. It was a great place to watch a game with great sight lines, the new arena cannot possibly match the sight lines. But it is falling apart, it's amazing it has lasted this long.
            I am betting the sight lines within the new arena are going to be better.

Comment

• No chance, the players will look like ants in the upper bowl. Bank in that.

Comment

• I think what Fruit is trying to say is, modern sports arenas/stadiums are designed and built with luxury box buyers in mind. Upper bowl seat buyers can bring binoculars and go f themselves.
                Last edited by Drew; February 13, 2016, 01:21 AM.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Got a point at least out of last nights game but its irritating to always be on the losing end of shootouts.

Hoorah for second place!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    No chance, the players will look like ants in the upper bowl. Bank in that.
                    The nosebleed sections at the Joe are not much better.

I concur that probably an extra row of suites will be added but the new Arena is supposed to be a super bowl shaped where the furthest seats will be closer to the ice much like they did at FF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                      I think what Fruit is trying to say is, modern sports arenas/stadiums are designed and built with luxury box buyers in mind. Upper bowl seat buyers can bring binoculars and go f themselves.
                      Yep. The sight lines for anyone not right at rinkside or in the club boxes are going to be pure shit. Any thought that the Wings new arena will be different than any other modern venue is blind provincial homerism.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; February 13, 2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• What hockey and basketball stadiums are you guys going to? Its not like its old tiger stadium sitting behind a poles obstructing your views.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "Got a point at least out of last nights game but its irritating to always be on the losing end of shootouts."
                          -----------------------------------------------Ya I was kinda pissed. Mrazek stops that one goal in the first shoot out and the Wings win but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The shootout is a horrible way to end a game....I'd rather have a tie than that

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              What hockey and basketball stadiums are you guys going to? Its not like its old tiger stadium sitting behind a poles obstructing your views.

The last row in the upper (4th) level where the Ducks play are still enjoyable seats with clear sight lines.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                                The shootout is a horrible way to end a game....I'd rather have a tie than that
                                Not me but, I am a hockey guy.

I love seeing the creative one on one moves.

Comment

Working...
                                X