Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kronwall is playing on one leg basically

Comment

• They missed the chance to buy him out. Now it is cut or play.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        They missed the chance to buy him out. Now it is cut or play.
        I wish it were that simple..... unfortunately cutting him doesn't save us any cap space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Habib21 View Post
          I wish it were that simple..... unfortunately cutting him doesn't save us any cap space.
          It is not a question of cap space because everyone knows, cap means nothing......

It is a question of who is on the active roster and who can contribute while on the active roster.

Holland screwed the pooch (maybe because he asked Lewand for help on how to manage a cap?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Habib21 View Post
            That's actually a very true statement. They could cut / waive Ericsson and play one of the GR prospects and be much better off. They'd still have to pay the shitstick but our active roster would be upgraded.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Between Franzen and Erickson the Wings are wasting what? 10 Mil in cap space?

Comment

• I think because Franzen is on LTIR the team can go over the cap limit by the amount of his contract..... so it doesn't really hurt the cap like Ericsson does.
                Granted if Franzen were to come back then we'd have to cut our number to back below the cap limit...

So Franzen is costing the Ilitch family money.... but not hurting the teams cap being on LTIR
                Whis would be the same thing as what I propose they do in regards to sending Ericsson overseas....

Comment

• Holland said the moves reflect meetings he had with coach Jeff Blashill after they held exit interviews with players.

Comment

• Well Tom.. That's very mysterious of you. Just a link?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lol, it was about changes in the Wings's coaching staff.

Comment

• "I hope he'll be back, but it would pretty naive for me to sit here and expect things to be the way they were year after year and think that [Datsyuk] was coming back," Holland said after the Red Wings cleaned out their lockers.

Or that the Red Wings would make it far in (or even make it) to the playoffs.

Glad he finally realized what any Red Wings fan has known for the past few years....

Comment

• This shit is pissing me off.

Gustav Nyquist records a hat trick in the worlds. Granted it was against Kazakhstan but still!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Hopefully it'll help unf#*k his stock to trade him in the off season.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              This shit is pissing me off.

Gustav Nyquist records a hat trick in the worlds. Granted it was against Kazakhstan but still!
                              Jeez. How many goals would you get, if you had a 30 year old Mexican guy riding on your back? Plus, it isn't a hat trick yet, he only won the derby. Two more to go (and we all know the fedora is the toughest to win).
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Gustav Nyquist records a hat trick in the worlds. Granted it was against Kazakhstan but still!

Bigger ice, lots of room, non physical play. Not like playing in the NHL at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X