• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a slash

Comment

• Bout time!

Comment

• Target practice, damn - but only one goal. Could come back to haunt the Ducks

Comment

• Ducks win!
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Nashville is going to be a good series!

Comment

• Ducks Goalies vs Rinne

I'm not happy with how Gibson has been giving up so many rebounds. The puck rarely sticks to him and playing like that against the Preds will cost the Ducks big.

Its all about the goalies next round.

Think about this WCF match-up. It is Anaheim, CA versus Nashville, TN. Hah

Not exactly Original 6 locales.

Go Ducks!

Comment

• Im hoping the Duck go all the way now and beat Pittsburgh in the finals. I have an old friend who live in Nashville and goes to all the games. He said its the loudest arena for watching hockey in the NHL.

Attending a Nashville Predators game can best be described as a combination of attending a college hockey game, going to a show at your favorite noisy honky-tonk, and spending your evening at a high school football game under the Friday night lights.

“The atmosphere and experience of a Nashville Predators game doesn’t begin when you enter the arena,” says Justin Bradford, host and lead writer at Penalty Box Radio, director of communications for the SECHC, and author of Nashville Predators: The Making of Smashville.

Comment

• Any sounds of country music gives me an immediate headache. I'd hate the experience.

The Ducks have handled the crazy playoff noise of the Saddledome just fine the past couple of years. No worries there.

Its the Ducks starting goalie I'm concerned about.

pands

I just read the linked story. That town certainly seems to have a high opinion of themselves. A crowd that chants taunts in unison at the opposing goalie and boos opposing players they don't like? Wow, groundbreaking. And music everywhere? Who'd a thunk it.
                  Last edited by Panoptes; May 11, 2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• I wouldn't worry about Gibson, yes that one goal was soft last night. Goaltending in the NHL to me is like cell phone service - maybe a 1% difference now. Today's goaltenders hardly ever get caught out of position and with the equipment almost every goal scored is a defection or a perfect shot in almost impossible angles and windows.

The key IMO is getting the more quality chances will give your team the best chance at scoring more. That and dealing with 'puck luck' and the unforgiving "Hockey Gods'
                    Last edited by WingsFan; May 11, 2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Game 7 will again be on a Wednesday night in Anaheim, not sure who will be the announcing team, though im sure I can the sound on. (unlike the East games)

TV: NBCSN (Games 1-4, 6-7), NBC (Game 5)

Stream: NHL.tv

May 12, 9 p.m., at Anaheim

May 14, 7:30 p.m., at Anaheim

May 16, 8 p.m., at Nashville

May 18, 8 p.m., at Nashville

*May 20, 7:15 p.m., at Anaheim

*May 22, 8 p.m., at Nashville

*May 24, 9 p.m., at Anaheim

Comment

• GO PREDATORS!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Oh, I'm worried about the Ducks goalie for sure.

This time of year, I prefer a GAA to be equal to or sub 2.00.

Gibson isn't even in the top 10 of playoff goalies right now at 2.80 (career playoffs 2.81). His career GAA is 2.22. It's like WTF dude, you're sliding down the scale not up.

Rinne is en fuego thus far in these playoffs at 1.37.

Yes, I'll hold to my concern about this series being about the goalies.

As for the rest of the team on both sides, I think the Ducks are more talented and experienced at the top but we'll see.

Looking forward to this round.

Comment

• Good win by the Ducks. I was at the Gulls (Ducks minor league team) game last night and they showed it on the big screen during intermission. Gulls are down 2-1 in the second round to the Sharks minor league team.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Good win by the Ducks. I was at the Gulls (Ducks minor league team) game last night and they showed it on the big screen during intermission. Gulls are down 2-1 in the second round to the Sharks minor league team.
                              Why are the Gulls playing the San Jose Sharks? That doesn't seem fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                Why are the Gulls playing the San Jose Sharks? That doesn't seem fair.
                                Gordon Bombay made it so
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X