Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yowsers!

The Nashville series will be a good un. I have a niece that worked with me while she was going through High School and is a life long Detroit Sports Fan thanks to her Uncle Mark and his insistence when she comes to work she is aware of what the Wings, Tigers, Lions or Pistons did during the time between the last time she was at work until now.

She is a diehard Wings fan but she is also a Pred fan as she has lived in the Nashville Area for the past 8 years.

I'm gunna have to give here a ringy dingy and set up a bet.

I don't like her chances however if Rinne is on his game. My only hope is he has a hiccup game or two.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "The Nashville series will be a good un."
      -------------------------------Looking forward to it. I think the Preds have a good chance.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Yowsers!

I have a niece that worked with me while she was going through High School and is a life long Detroit Sports Fan thanks to her Uncle Mark and his insistence when she comes to work she is aware of what the Wings, Tigers, Lions or Pistons did during the time between the last time she was at work until now.
          Child abuse!

Comment

• Gibson lost his stick, on the scrum right before the winning goal in OT. He stops that shot with his stick.

Comment

• The Preds owned OT saw it coming after the1st minute in.

Ducks need to win game 2 or they will get swept by RINNE.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I thought last nights game was good. Preds came out strong in the first possibly because the Ducks didn't have their legs. Ducks recovered and it was fun to watch. I actually thought the Ducks would win in OT but the Preds came out on all cylinders. I see the Ducks winning tomorrows game and hope they do. I want to see this go seven. Some great skating and passing going on.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Solid recap of regulation.

Imo, Preds owned OT

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Nobody gives a rats ass about the NHL playoffs. This is a Red Wings thread.

Go somewhere else Gonz!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Nobody?

Comment

• Nada
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 5 is greater than 0, no?

Comment

• Last time I checked but I don't understand the reference. If you need a math tutor I could help though.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 5 people in total are posting about the Ducks v Preds playoff series. 6 if I count you as indirectly involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X