Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breathing again.

That's the thing about Rinne from what I've witnessed over the years versus the Ducks, when he isn't near perfect, he gets rattled and you can pile up goals. You just have to break that ice with him. Which is easier said than done.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Breathing again.

That's the thing about Rinne from what I've witnessed over the years versus the Ducks, when he isn't near perfect, he gets rattled and you can pile up goals. You just to break that ice with him. Which is easier said than done.
      Heh, heh.

I was in a Fantasy Hockey league for about 3 years with a group of guys that I coached youth hockey with. I won the league 3 years in a row because of goaltending. The last two years, I had Rinne and our league rules called for keeping one player from year to year. When they learned I was keeping Rinne again, the league disbanded.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        5 people in total are posting about the Ducks v Preds playoff series. 6 if I count you as indirectly involved.
        I wont take part in this nonsense. Cali shouldnt be allowed NHL teams after taking Gretzky out of Canada or a real hockey market.

Terrible. Just terrible
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• When the Ducks went down 2 I thought it was over. The PP goal just before the first intermission was huge. If the Ducks don't score there I'm not sure they make the comeback.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ha! Ha! Looks like someone is under Johansen's skin. Bit of a cry baby =no?

This is hilarious to me since Kesler is a friend of the family.

"I Don’t know how his family and friends can cheer for a guy like that?"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl8IGlUmGuQ"]Johansen on Kesler: Don?€™t know how his family can cheer for him - YouTube[/ame]
            Last edited by WingsFan; May 15, 2017, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• As they have said about C. Perry for years, you hate to play against him but love him as your teammate.

KESSLER is a warrior that earned the "A" on his jersey from his teammates in only his 2nd year with the team.

Comment

• ^He's damn good on face offs too.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I keep hearing the guys on NHL Live attributing statements to others that believe Kessler is the best D Forward in the World right now. Pretty heavy praise.

Comment

• Predators center Ryan Johansen out for the rest of the playoffs with thigh injury

Published May 19, 2017

Having squandered a two-goal lead in Nashville with a chance to tie their Western Conference Finals series against the Predators, the Anaheim Ducks caught a big break when Corey Perry's centering pass was deflected into the Nashville goal in overtime. On Friday, the Ducks may have caught an even bigger break.

Predators center Ryan Johansen has been ruled out for the remainder of the Stanley Cup playoffs.

. @PredsNHL update on Ryan Johansen. pic.twitter.com/ulBxWpo8Rk

? Nashville Predators (@PredsNHL) May 19, 2017

Johansen leads the Predators in points during the playoffs with 13 (three goals, 10 assists) and his battle with Ducks center Ryan Kesler has been a key tipping-point throughout the series.While Johansen's injury was not immediately known following the team's Game 4 OT loss, the Predators confirmed today that the center had surgery and would not return this season.

Whether or not Kesler will miss his sparring partner on the ice come Game 5 on Saturday remains to be seen.

Comment

• Is there a single former Redwings player on a current remaining NHL playoff roster?

Like that Jaadam4?

Comment

• ok ok.. i got a good laugh out of that one.

carry on
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• lol

I'm just bored as F right now

Comment

• Patrick Eaves is the only one

Comment

• I can't believe what a season Eaves had. He was a forth liner in the D and has put up impressive numbers.

He has to be juicing
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 1-3-1 catfish trap wins

Comment

Working...
                                X