No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's this draft looking for talent? I am guessing there are not 8 elite players?

Comment

• I think it’s supposed to be a deep draft.

Comment

• Seider did get rookie of the year. Hopefully he and Edvinsson and some of the other prospects can lead to improving that defense. They probably need to go get a vet too.

Comment

• I was so pissed when Stevie Y picked him.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            I was so pissed when Stevie Y picked him.
            Let's hope you are just as wrong about Cossa but right about Edvinsson lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

Let's hope you are just as wrong about Cossa but right about Edvinsson lol.
              At least it wont surprise me about Cossa. Yes I wanted Wallstedt but Cossa was in the conversation.

I was thinking one of the Swede Dmen which is right up our alley. Going to Germany was LF for me
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Congratulations to Moritz Seider, NHL Rookie of the Year.

Comment

• Watched the ESPN Unrivaled episode about the Wings and Avalanche rivalry. Pretty good. Kind of felt like when I watched the Bad Boys 30 for 30. A little emotionally draining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Watched the ESPN Unrivaled episode about the Wings and Avalanche rivalry. Pretty good. Kind of felt like when I watched the Bad Boys 30 for 30. A little emotionally draining.
                    I hate the Avs and that will never change
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Did you watch it? It feels like it’s a little slanted towards the Wings.

Comment

• I miss being in the Western Conference and that will never change. ESPN airing this documentary brings back the feeling of how much being in the Eastern conference sucks.

Comment

• I always thought it would benefit the Wings more to be in the East. We can’t see it now because they’ve been bad for so long.

Comment

• Outside of the Leaves and Habs, there are no teams that I care to see. All of the good rivalriess are in the West. I think the move has been a disaster.

Comment

• It takes a long time to build rivalries especially when you aren't good. The teams with history and talent are certainly there in the east to build them with. Lightning basically writes itself but it requires the Wings to make it competitive. Thus far they haven't.

Comment

• I’m totally cool with the move to the east. Those constant west coast trips for the playoffs were terrible. The east is full of viable shit stirring original teams. NYR, Boston, Philly etc.

The teams are there, the wings just need to get good again.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X