No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't discount what Holland did for the Wings and I can't say the end was all his fault because the Ilitch family wanted to keep the playoff streak going at all costs. Unfortunately that streak made the Wings do shit that sent us backwards slowly and surely just like the Pistons trade for Blake Griffin. Holland was making terrible choices at the end of his tenure with contracts and picks.

Yzerman cleaned house. Cleaned the terrible contracts and completely changed the team and its farm system. By saying he's doing so by just lottery picks is stupid.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You guys sound like dwt mocking Stafford. We're hovering around .500 at the moment and the team has got better every single year. How do you quickly take the worst team in the NHL and make them great with a terrible pro roster, terrible farm system and no money to spend in free agency?

How would you have done it differently?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think the thing Steve hasn't done yet is find his coach, which is fine since the players aren't quite ready yet. Look at the Canucks under Travis Green vs Boudreau. Huge difference
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I have no idea why he’s kept Blashill. He’s terrible IMO.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Being 4 games under .500 isn't much to brag about when 68.75 percent of the league is above .500.

Comment

• Lost 11-2 today.
              Get a summary of the Detroit Red Wings vs. Pittsburgh Penguins hockey game.

Comment

• Give up eleven fucking goals? WTF?

Comment

• 11 goals? That’s f’ing ridiculous
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Not only is the Wings defense historically bad, they just fired Al Sobotka. What a dumpster fire.
                    Al Sobotka, longtime Zamboni driver and favorite of Red Wings fans, has been terminated by the organization, sources confirmed with The News.

Comment

• Speaking of fire. The crowd got into a “Fire Blashill” chant the other night. While i completely agree and I hope Yzerman does too i wish they’d have let that one go.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• When you spend that much money to go the game and they get their ass kicked by the lowly Senators, you should be chanting that. The Wings are.currently tied for 2nd to last in the whole NHL for goal diffential with -68.

Comment

• Fair enough. I've been calling for his firing since Stevie Y came back to town. I think he's terrible but he's been a professional since he jumped on a sinking ship. You can't fault him for the Holland years but it doesn't look like he has the team to play night in and night out.

I know the NHL is a grind compared to the shorter season of the NFL but MCDC had the Lions competing every single game and it showed. They were pulling out trick plays and playing with hustle. Yes there's a big time talent deficit but Lions players were giving it their all. I don't see that with the Wings and that's on Blashill.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• A 16 game season is a lot different than an 82 game season. The Wings were playing harder earlier in the season. I’m not a Blashill fan and I don’t think he’ll be taking this team to a championship but he’s had virtually no talent to work with before this season and their best talent now (outside of Larkin and Bertuzzi) is pretty inexperienced.

Comment

• This team is losing like the Pistons should be. Blashill needs to
                              go
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It looks like Al Sobotka was fired for peeing in one of the drains at LCA. Once he was fired everyone and their brother came out and said that he’s not the nicest of people. Maybe they used that to cut ties

Of course he’s now suing for wrong termination. The whole civil legal system in the US is so screwed with everyone wanting to take shit to court for money
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X