No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s good we don’t have to rush the young guys with these vet signings. Let them slowly develop. The farm is stacked.

Comment

• Hopefully the Tigers do something similar with the Giants guy we brought in. Just get some capable vets to round out the roster.

Comment

• Ouch. These wings alternates are hideous.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Don’t follow hockey as close as I used to but what the hell happened to Le Habitant?
          they were in the finals just 2 years ago. And they were trash last year also

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
            Ouch. These wings alternates are hideous.
            Seriously? I think they’re cool. It’s a version that’s just a bit different than the white ones we used to have. I think they’re cool.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That is the red version of the Steelers bumblebee uniform - with the word Detroit on it.

Comment

• They can only do so many variations with the red and white. At least it’s not teal
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'd take the Teal jerseys over that abomination. They look like PJs.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                    Ouch. These wings alternates are hideous.
                    Jesus. The Redwings have one of the most iconic uniforms in all of sport and they trot that shit out?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I am always partial to the White jerseys. I don't like the all red uniforms as much but it is OK. That alternate takes the reason why I don't like the all red look and accentuates it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                        That is the red version of the Steelers bumblebee uniform - with the word Detroit on it.
                        It's the red version of the uniform the Detroit franchise wore in the 1920s (they were the Cougars or Falcons back then, iirc); because home teams don't wear white anymore, they made that abomination.
                        Last edited by chemiclord; October 21, 2022, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• For a long time they couldn't win with that white alternate .

Comment

• That was an ugly loss. Losing a two goal lead in the third period is tough to take.

Comment

• Kept the point at least but the 3-1 3rd period lead has that stigma as the most fragile lead in the game.

Comment

• Being without Bert and Vrana sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X