Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
    I didn't know this Petry is dan Petry's son.
    It’s crazy. I couldn’t believe it either
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, that's one of those things where you knew it at one time and then you forget it. I remember when Peaches would talk about it when his son was an up and comer but that was a long time. I didn't put 2 + 2 together.

Comment

• Yes. We're all old.

It's time to accept it.

Comment

• lol
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            Yes. We're all old.

It's time to accept it.
            Bwahaha I still vividly remember the days in the mid to late 90s on the freep Pistons and lions forums ... prob a lot of us were early 20s then
            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Well that was a quick tenure with Columbus for Mike Babcock. Couldn’t have happened to a bigger prick
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wings off to a 0-1 start.

Comment

• The new guys did well though. This team will make the playoffs
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• DeBrincat with 2 more goals last night with a Wings win. What a great move for Stevie Y.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• For the last couple of years, it's felt like Red Wings acquisitions landed in Detroit and immediately lost any scoring touch they had. DeBrincat seems to still have it at least two games in. That's been refreshing.

Comment

• Nice win last night but they seem to love letting the other team have breakaways on their goalie. Need to tighten up that defense.

Comment

• I think you'd find that's increasingly more common across the NHL, and by design. A lot of the rules changes over the years were meant to lead to more breakaways and back and forth action.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            For the last couple of years, it's felt like Red Wings acquisitions landed in Detroit and immediately lost any scoring touch they had. DeBrincat seems to still have it at least two games in. That's been refreshing.
                            Who are you referring to? We haven’t had anyone on the upper tiers while we’ve been rebuilding. It’s all been role players
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm not talking about just upper tier players. It's like anyone who came in watched their goal and assist averages drop.

Comment

• Nice 4-0 shutout win tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X