No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow nice addition. I worry about his size like everyone else but he can score goals for sure.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm glad that Chris I. has apparently targeted a decent budget. Now can the Yzerplan make something out of these ingredients at some point in the next decade?

Comment

• So you’re saying the Red Wings are back?! My all-time bandwagon/ super casual sports fan / only watch the Red Wings when in the playoffs opportunity is back…

oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well, we'll see. They've assembled a whole bunch of pieces. The question remains about how they'll fit together and why it took so fucking long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
            That is a real nice extension. I heard some speculation it was going to be like 8-9 years at like 8.8 per.
            I hope those 7+ year contracts slowly fade away. Its ruining NHL free agency and how teams can be constructed.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The more I look at this trade the more its a beauty. Stevie Y putting the condition that we get to keep which first rounder that has better value is insane. He fleeced Ottawa for sure. Granted it wasn't just because Stevie Y is such a mastermind but DeBrincat wanted to play in Detroit. He held Ottawa over the fire and they complied.

I don't know if he'll ever be able to match 40 goals in The D but one thing that I love about the kids game is he's insane with his spacing. He always seems to get himself open and be in the right spot.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I forgot about the Compher signing. He and DeBrincat will bring some goals for sure. If Edvinsson can make the jump after he heels up this team can actually make the playoffs this year.

They were almost a .500 team last season. I’m not saying they’ll make a storied run but this team can for sure make the playoffs.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It really comes down to putting the pieces together into a coherent whole roster.

They've got talent. They've got up and coming talent. They even have some veteran parts that can be solid anchors and stop-gaps (though probably not core pieces themselves). But now let's see how all those parts come together and form an actual team.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    It really comes down to putting the pieces together into a coherent whole roster.

They've got talent. They've got up and coming talent. They even have some veteran parts that can be solid anchors and stop-gaps (though probably not core pieces themselves). But now let's see how all those parts come together and form an actual team.
                    Totally agreed. If this roster can gel you have a pretty decent team if that backend is good. Honestly I didn’t think DeBrincat was going to happen when things didn’t get done at the draft
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wow!!! That’s crazy to hear it from Gretzky himself. Not sure how I feel about this.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I heard that years ago. He was big Howe and wing fan growing up.

Comment

• Not sure how I would have felt about Gretzky being here. We probably would have had to have given up Yzerman or Fedorov. Although Fedorov might not have been here yet.

Comment

• Red Wings acquire Jeff Petry from the Canadiens. Not sure how much he has left.

Comment

• This would have been unbelievable a few years ago. The Wings only pay a small portion of his salary for the next 2 years so he’s a solid vet on the cheap.

Good move if they feel Lindstom wasn’t making the squad
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I didn't know this Petry is dan Petry's son.
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X