X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nhl/...j12butl8pi762n

This ... is stupid

EDIT forget the link above ... this makes more sense

In a world dominated by the COVID-19 pandemic — one where life for countless people and businesses has been turned upside down — the NHL will hold the most unusual draft lottery in its history the same night the first round was originally supposed to go ahead in Montreal.
    Last edited by Forsh; June 26, 2020, 11:46 AM.
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Of course the year the Wings have the worst record they still don’t have the best odds to land #1. We have the worst luck
      in the NHL lottery
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings will be picking 4th, the worst possible scenario.

Comment

• I didn't think I was going to get pissed off, but I am fuck Sports fuck the NHL

Comment

• So the consensus top 3 are Lafreniere, Byfield and Stutzle in some order. If one drops, they pick him. If not, they take the D man Drysdale or Rossi/Perfetti/Raymond/Holtz.

Never know tho ... teams go off the board. Stevie sure did last season
            Last edited by Forsh; June 26, 2020, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• The NHL needs to rethink this lottery. This is stupid
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Oh well, last time the Wings had the 4th pick, Brian Lawton, Sylvain Turgeon, and Pat LaFontaine were gone. The Wings got Steve Yzerman 4th

Comment

• I hope they consider taking Yaroslav Askarov. I know drafting a goalie that high isn’t the norm but that kid looks like he’s special.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    I hope they consider taking Yaroslav Askarov. I know drafting a goalie that high isn’t the norm but that kid looks like he’s special.
                    Yeah I just noticed him, too. Highly drafted goalies are a risk, but he seems rare

Comment

• If we didn’t end up with #1 I was hoping for Byfield. His skill and size at center would have been awesome.

This f’ing lottery complete bullshit
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Meh. If the Red Wings can't find someone with sky high potential at #4, they deserve to be right at the bottom and will get PLENTY more chances to get that #1 slot.

Comment

• This f'ing lottery is f'ing bullshit
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I dunno, I'll betcha Yzerman knows the sort of player that can be found at #4 in the draft.

Comment

• I take a lotta pills but this is the worst one to swallow

Comment

• Yikes... 😩

Comment

Working...
                                X