No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe, he has been unimpressive so far.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah I get that, I get that you are a big Steve Yzerman guy but it's all been pretty underwhelming. It is good to be skeptical of hires you like as well as ones you don't like. I hope Yzerman does great things and was 100 percent behind his hiring, but they have to go through a couple of years of tanking for him to have success than it is a less impressive hire in my mind. Anyone can do that.

It has been so long since the Wings went through a true rebuild that people forget it, but it certainly wasn't from free agent acquisitions. I'm judging it in relation to how Bryan Murray rebuilt the team.

Comment

• Holland screwed Yzerman by not taking defensemen while he was loading up with more forwards especially in the Zadina draft

That draft was loaded with dmen.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I get it, you're giving him the 5 year free pass you give Harbaugh. Hopefully in year 4 you are still not blaming Holland like you blamed Hoke. I've been underwhelmed, this team has been ghastly this season. His three free agent signings have been total busts, Kenny Holland didn't make him sign those three guys. They were not good.signings, Filpulla and Nemeth weren't cheap and Pickard is abjectly bad. When you say nothing could be done, I would say find better players, Filpulla was a Ken Holland special and I said it at the time.

Comment

• I never understood bringing Filpulla back.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yzerman liked what Filppula provided while he was in Tampa, possibly help the young players here as a serviceable bottom six player. There were only 5 forwards on the roster over 30 years old at the start of the season.

If we were contenders - Yzerman doesn't make this nothing-burger move.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Maybe, he has been unimpressive so far.
                    Funny statement!

Unimpressive includes plucking players that show they can score in the NHL when teamed up correctly?
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Just a random question here guys........, have you all played Ice Hockey before? Got a couple buddies here into the Murrayfield Racers and they used to play and can skate well.

Problem is, these same buddies skate around the Princes Street Gardens Christmas ice rink in Edinburgh like total bellends. Fucking skating very close past old grandads at lightening speed causing mayhem. Its not jealousy on my part even though I'm usually on my arse thundering into advertising boards as they whizz past at crazy speed.

So......., any you guys family friendly ice rink bellends?
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Just a random question here guys........, have you all played Ice Hockey before? Got a couple buddies here into the Murrayfield Racers and they used to play and can skate well.

Problem is, these same buddies skate around the Princes Street Gardens Christmas ice rink in Edinburgh like total bellends. Fucking skating very close past old grandads at lightening speed causing mayhem. Its not jealousy on my part even though I'm usually on my arse thundering into advertising boards as they whizz past at crazy speed.

So......., any you guys family friendly ice rink bellends?
                        Heh, heh.

I have played hockey and taught hockey and skating.

Skating is a difficult skill to master. It takes hours of practice to get really good. Some that put in the practice like to be jackwagons (read assholes) when they are at public skating.

My kids still talk about many excursions that we have been out open skating and Dad throws a perfectly timed hip check at a jackwagon and sends him crashing to the ice. The aftermath is often even more entertaining.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Funny statement!

Unimpressive includes plucking players that show they can score in the NHL when teamed up correctly?
                          Like I stated, his free agent signings were total puke garbage in year 1.

Comment

• Last edited by jaadam4; January 18, 2020, 01:23 AM.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              My kids still talk about many excursions that we have been out open skating and Dad throws a perfectly timed hip check at a jackwagon and sends him crashing to the ice. The aftermath is often even more entertaining.
                              ???????????????? ????

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Don't sign anything, I guarantee you if Holland made those signings you wouldn't hold your fire on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X