X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He left us

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• chemiclord >>

Comment

• Yes?

Comment

• Well any time Fedorov is talked about ....

Comment

• I don't get what is so hard to understand about Federov.

Was he one of the best talents to ever wear the winged wheel? No question.

Retiring his jersey is an honor bestowed on a player from the Franchise as if to say there will never be anyone else as worthy to wear that number again.

Turning down the offer that was made by Mr. I insensed him, particularly since he spent heavily getting him out of Russia.

Mrs. I is in no hurry to reverse the hard feelings.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That absolutely dumb, stupid sentiment is easy to understand. It is wrong and BS.

Comment

• Antonio Brown is one of the best WR's of all time. Do you think Pittsburg will be retiring his number anytime soon? I mean, its about performance and nothing else right?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah Fedorov is analogous Antonio Brown, what an awful, awful take. Go back to take school Chief.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    That absolutely dumb, stupid sentiment is easy to understand. It is wrong and BS.
                    Well, I for one, would surely love to be enlightened to what the real reason is.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Go back to take school Chief.
                      Whats take school?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't mind those first round losses after seeing the cups titles. At the time it was terrible because there was no guarantee they were going to win it all. They we're always adding different players that helped even if they ultimately weren't on the 97 team.

Comment

I don't mind those first round losses after seeing the cups titles. At the time it was terrible because there was no guarantee they were going to win it all. They we're always adding different players that helped even if they ultimately weren't on the 97 team.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X