Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    You trolled some opposing fan forum and found opposing fans complaining about refs. That's mind blowing.
    I simply read their gameday and post game review comments. I never signed up to join their bi-polar fest.
    Last edited by Panoptes; May 6, 2017, 04:31 PM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      lmao

I thought Michigan fans were bad at blaming the officials ?

I saw posters going from "I hope we get the Shutout too...

NHL just wants US teams to win, Trumps is a racist, I hope we take Kesler out next game, even if we lose.
      Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      And lots of WWE references, though Kesler did have a Anaconda Vise type chokehold on that goalie pad. Talbot would have been better off staying down on the play. Hindsight is a treacherous mirror.

I saw comments that wanted Perry and Getzlaf hurt as well. That's just weak sauce man.

I saw only one poster state the most obvious thing I've noticed and that is the Ducks are far more experienced and its just good that their young team is starting to get a feel for what it's going to take to get to the next level.

EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP team in any sport has to fail to eventually know what it takes to succeed.

Comment

• Ottawa scores goalie pulled 4-4 vs NY

Comment

• Fn refs! Hah

Choking is in the air.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            I went over to a couple of oilers forums and saw nothing but whining about officiating. Primarily the 3rd goal at the end of regulation.

Those shmoes were droning on about how the NHL has it rigged for the Ducks because it will bring bigger money in the next round.

LOFL

The Ducks in a basin of about 25+M people and the 2nd largest TV market have maybe 40k die hard fans that watch and attend Ducks games. Nobody else cares. Their complaint is nonsense.

I also think the 3rd goal complaint is sour grapes. KESSLER didnt just lay himself down in the crease, he was knocked there and kudos to the wiley vet for subtly doing what he had to do down there without drawing attention.
            I believe the Officials got it right on that goal. Yes, there was an offensive player in the goalie crease before the puck entered the crease but, that player entered the crease when the puck was previously in the crease, he was checked to the ground then a defensman hovered over him to make sure he could not get up or make a play on the puck. When the puck re-entered the crease, the schmuck was on his belly with someone holding him down. There was no way he was able to get out before the puck came back.

......at least that is the way I saw it.

Maybe it will make Edmonton think twice before they figure that man in the crease will work as long as they can keep him there.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Oilers should pocket some of them goals for game 7

Comment

• Watching Penguins-Capitals - With the sound muted!

Comment

• Don't worry darling, will we get them in game 7

Comment

• Comment

• GO CAPS!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• What a snoozefest... had a long day and nodding off on this one. That is just another example of a lazy play by Ovechkin that cost his team a goal. Whats with this guy? I dont get it, but is why hes a loser. Caps do not deserve to move on. Not that it would have mattered, there is a reason why I hate Washington more than any team in the NHL (that are not Red Wing enemies.)

This game is like a Pay Per View Boxing Match, totally what I expected. Alex Ovechkin will never get past the second round. (barring a miracle)

Comment

• lol Washington fans have had enough - booing the home team now in game 7 , game isn't over.

Comment

• What a blunder by Theodore!! And No Gibson - you CANT let that slip by you!

Comment

• First period over Oilers - 1 Ducks - 0 Wheres Getzlaf?? Oh.... that right--- its a game 7

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                First period over Oilers - 1 Ducks - 0 Wheres Getzlaf?? Oh.... that right--- its a game 7
                                Exactly and Perry and Kessler and......

Comment

Working...
                                X