No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Nashville will take down Gonz's Ducks or the small chance the Oilers advance.

Comment

• Nashville is playing well. They are fast. I think Nashville will be playing for the Cup as well.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Its all about Rinne with the Preds.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
          Nashville is playing well. They are fast. I think Nashville will be playing for the Cup as well.
          I am a casual hockey fan, and therefore don't entirely trust my impressions, but one skill that seems to trump all others is team speed. Nashville was noticeably faster than Chicago and that is how I remember the more recent successful Red Wing teams.

I'm pulling for Nashville since the Red Wings are out of it.

Comment

• I'm pulling for Nashville as well Bim. Team speed is indeed why Nashville beat Chicagoe.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/Benstonium/status/859501835148808192[/ame]

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback DanO.

Go Predators!

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Updated odds from BetOnline.ag - Washington started as the favorite, not much love for Nashville still considering they are up 3-1 on the Blues.

Pittsburgh Penguins: 3/1

Washington Capitals: 4/1

Ottawa Senators: 6/1

Edmonton Oilers: 9/2

Nashville Predators: 9/2

Anaheim Ducks: 9/1

New York Rangers: 14/1

St. Louis Blues: 16/1

Comment

• Jakob Silverberg!

Learn the name peeps

Comment

• Way to go Wings!!

from Justin Tasch of the NY Daily News,

The way things have turned out, perhaps the Rangers are better off with Brendan Smith instead of Kevin Shattenkirk, the apple of contenders' eyes at the trade deadline. And that is not a slight against Shattenkirk, rather a recognition that Smith in these playoffs has been everything the Rangers hoped, a sharp blue-liner with plenty of bite, and some bark to go along with it.

Both players enter unrestricted free agency this summer, and the longer Smith plays this effectively the higher a priority he should be becoming for the Rangers' offseason plans. Smith says he's not thinking beyond the playoffs, but he did allow that he could see himself sticking around New York.

"Yeah, for sure. I enjoy it here," Smith told the Daily News. "I like the guys, I think the team is really good, and we're only gonna get better with all the young players."
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dave Dombrowski, Holland is not.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "Yeah, for sure. I enjoy it here," Smith told the Daily News. "I like the guys, I think the team is really good, and we're only gonna get better with all the young players."

I have watched most of the Rangers playoff games and Brendan Smith has been outstanding, at the least - very steady. Haven't seen him caught up ice. He was one of the very few players I actually liked, good to see him get away from Holland/Blashit.

Jakob Silverberg!

Learn the name peeps
                            Very impressive this playoffs (7 goals?). That late penalty on the Ducks was BS - ticky tack at best IMO last night. Though the Oilers didn't score on the PP they had control still, then scored. Getzlaf was a beast.
                            Last edited by WingsFan; May 4, 2017, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, I've been down on Getzlaf the last couple seasons because he doesn't seem to put out max effort every game. When he does, he'd look like last night, every game. He is beasting in these playoffs.

Glad to hear someone east of the rockies is watching the west playoffs.

Comment

• No one cares about the LA Oakland SanFran Tijuana Ducks of Anaheim.

Or is that Angels? Meh its both
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X