No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good times - Ill never forget when I got up one day and heard we got "The Dominator". (Besides My xwife) who was wondering why I was so excited, we both had to go to work.... but first I had to call my good friend (who passed a couple years back) and said Red Wings are winning another Cup this year.

Comment

• Damn!! The Wings beat last years Presidents trophy winners. I can't believe they started the season off with a win IN Nashville without AA. That's impressive.

That Larkin, Mantha, Bert line is money in the bank. I'll give Holland credit for that Bert pick. I couldn't believe they took him in the 2nd round that year but he's such a good hockey player. Larkin was a cunt hair away from 2 goals last night. Not only is that kid skilled but you can tell that he genuinely loves wearing the Winged wheel.

I don't know how this D is going to hold up but that 2nd line needs to contribute or they'll be in the lottery again.

Great win boys!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What happened to AA?

Comment

• Dealing with a minor injury from practice / preC. He should be back next game.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Holland can't send him to GR anymore!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Mantha is off to a hell of a start.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                    Mantha is off to a hell of a start.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• First line 8 goals
                      Other 3 lines 1 goal

Is that correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                        First line 8 goals
                        Other 3 lines 1 goal

Is that correct?
                        Yup
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well, there's a degree where that's going to be true for EVERY team. Your top line SHOULD be carrying the bulk of the offensive load. That's... why they are ostensibly your top line, after all.

I'd be wary of worrying about discrepancies in a sample size of two games, though. If it's still an 8:1 ratio 20 games in, THEN we can probably start wondering WTF is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                            First line 8 goals
                            Other 3 lines 1 goal

Is that correct?
                            One guy on the first line has 5 of the 8.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Mantha, Larkin and Bert have clicked since day 1. Even with a poor passing defense they excel with their chemistry.

AA was put on the IR so they're giving him time to heel up and they recalled Evgeny Svechnikov. Svech has had a rough last couple of years with injuries but I like the early call up to see what he's got. He might not be super star material like his brother but he could be damned good if he takes that next step quickly.

Hopefully they waive Shit bag Ericsson because the mere thought of him makes my want to boil some mac and cheese.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• As I was

AA was put on the IR and then activated for tonights game. Evgeny Svechnikov won't be playing tonight after all. I hope he still gets a few games in under his belt.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X