No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed that win to get back to .500 Red Wings need to get better on the road, still much better than last few years Yzerplan going strong. Should have beat the Ducks the other night, played really well. Meanwhile Ken Holland - im stating to feel bad for him, seriously, Kane is not the answer and why would Holland all of a sudden want bad character and cancer in the locker room anyway? Panic move (if it happens, doubt it), he has about destroyed the Oilers. I posted sarcastically his comments about how he needed Mike Smith when he signed him. McDavid is acting like a baby while he is the leader over there?

Comment

• 39 shots last night 4 goal win and a shut out, its fun to watch the Red Wings (most nights) again!

Comment

• I don't feel bad for Ken Holland at all. His entire legacy was built on the backs of people beneath him who realized that hockey was played outside of North America at a high level, and a boatload of money that he no longer has the advantage of having.

Now he's been exposed for the completely mediocre general manager he's always been this entire time.

Comment

• That is a good post, how many people (besides one I can think of) would have predicted we would be above .500 and have 3 more points in mid January than the Oilers (yes they have games in hand). Without are leading scorer I might ad. Mo looks fantastic - for all that went crazy when picked, remember Yzerman said YouTube him. Now what to do with Zadina? Wait it out be patient or will Stevie try to swindle another GM, but will not be easy? Hard to believe he's only 22, but fans are turning on him like another Cheveldae, he better start finding the net, im not sure what his problem is? He sure get enough chances (and has talent and skills), he needs to be a top-six offensive threat.

Comment

• I was one of those that didn’t like the Mo pick and I’ll have no problem eating crow all day long on that one.

I’m not sure what to do with Zadina. They need him to step up but he may be a shade of Filppula. All the talent but can’t turn into a monster forward.

I trust Yzerman, so if he sticks around then so be it.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I had no problem with Seider's selection, but he's exceeded even my expectations.

Comment

• Seider has certainly been fantastic. Would've been nice for Zadina to come out hot like Raymond but he's still only 22 with only 124 games played. Just under a season and a half of actual play. I'm not sure I'd give up on him unless someone comes with an unlikely fantastic offer.

Comment

• Amazing goal by Larkin last night. He went through 5 guys.

Comment

• Just watched it. Definitely an excellent play. That'll go on the career highlight reel. However, I don't think anything is ever gonna compete with Datsyuk going the entire rink and beating the entire Predators team. Including faking the goalie out of his pants. At least for me.

Comment

• Datsyuk was a magician. His hands were insane
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings got the win tonight. I thought it was weird that Ken and Mickey didn’t realize the one goal was kicked in. It was slight but I thought it was a kicking motion.

Comment

• I wonder how pissed Stevie Y is for not drafting Jesper Wallstedt. Not to say Cossa won’t be good but man that looks like a big miss.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ya, that Jesper dude was a generational prospect and we took another dude before him. That was weird.

Comment

• It was retarded. I have no idea why but if it doesn’t work out maybe he can be traded to the Pistons.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Nice W tonight for the Wings against a solid Rangers team. I think it's getting lost a bit in the rookie excitement but Larkin is having a fantastic year.

Wallstedt wasn't the consensus #1 goalie. It's not like Cossa came out of nowhere. You guys are so horribly wrong on that assessment.

Comment

Working...
                                X