No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seider gets his first goal and an OT winner. Nice comeback tonight. Raymond and Seider looking like eachothers top rookie of the year competition early.

Comment

• Seider seems very poised for a rookie defenseman.

Comment

• He definitely does. He was probably ready to come up last year but with the covid travel rules and the expansion draft. It was probably the right move to wait.

Comment

• I couldn’t believe the reach Yzerman made with him. He’ll even he and his family didn’t expect it. We were all in complete shock.

Everyone but Stevie Y
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, Not everyone. Quite a few draft scouting reports had him as a draft riser with franchise star potential. Potential second defenseman off the board.

Comment

• Yeah, when the Red Wings locked into defense, Seider was a perfectly valid choice among the trio that were there. I personally would have selected Soderstrom because I thought he'd be the better offensive defenseman (and the Wings pretty badly need a point man for their power play still)... but Seider wasn't a gregarious reach at all, especially if you wanted a more "stay at home" D-man.

Comment

• They played a pretty good game tonight. They eased up at the end of the 2nd and left their goalie hanging and they McDavid take that quick shot near the start of the third but I thought they played pretty well overall.

Comment

• 3 in a row is nice to see. Hard to tell at this point if they'll compete for the playoffs or not this year but they are definitely moving in the right direction so far.

Comment

• Ya. It’s like the Tigers last year. First step in the rebuild where they are not pushovers anymore. Great to see.

Comment

• Wings tried to get a little too cute on the power play. Felt like Washington was playing rope a dope. The Wings pressured early, Washington sat back and scored two quick goals. After that, especially the final minutes, they seemed to play keep away.

Wings are improving but they have a long way to go. The shutout was tough to watch.

Comment

• Nice win tonight in front of a decent crowd. Larkin killed it and this team looks like it has more than just a pulse.

I’m fairly excited to see what we have over the next few years. I thought we might be wasting Larkins best years but this looks like we might have something.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, now that they have some young talent around him, maybe they can make things interesting.

Comment

• They're at least watchable now. The last few years were really terrible.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• When they got up 2-0, I thought they were going to take it. The letdown was disappointing. But Raymond’s progress is nice.

Comment

• They are gonna have some bad games still. Just hopefully they can keep them from any big slides.

Comment

Working...
                                X