No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drafted in 2014. The 2014-15 team did not have him on the roster or any stats for him. I believe the '14 draft took place before the '14-15 season started.

Check out the latest Detroit Red Wings Roster, Stats, Injuries, Scores, Results, Shootouts and more on Hockey-Reference.com
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He played for Michigan for the 2014-2015 season.

Comment

• Well I guess then that leaves it to who's choice was it for him to play college instead of Pro.

I am guessing he did the conditioning skates and the new guy tourneys and was encouraged to spend another year of "seasoning". I believe his performance in the Jr. Worlds after that season turned Hollands head.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Holland made his second trade before the deadline. He traded Nyquist to SJ for a 2nd rounder this year and a 3rd rounder next year (could turn into a 2nd if they reach the Cup finals or he resigns). I was hoping we'd get 1st for him but it looks like the market thinned and he had a no trade clause.

That's not a bad haul for Nyquist. Keep stacking those picks for Stevie Y.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Canadians beat the hell out of the Wings last night. Lose for Hughes might be in full swing. That Nyquist trade might have been the straw that broke the camels back.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Terrible Ted has left the arena.

The one person who shaped todays NHL has died.

RIP #7, the first to earn the esteemed nickname as "The Captain" for the Wings. Ted Lindsay has passed.

Comment

• Anyone with an NHL award named after them has to be a badass.

RIP Mr. Lindsay.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I was lucky to have been able to see the line of Able, Delvechio, and Howe on the ice at Olympia.

.....and not just once.

Comment

• RIP Ted Lindsay
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• RIP Ted.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Someone needs to tell them to kiss Hughes goodbye if they keep winning.

TANK!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X