Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
      He was projected mid-first, from what I've seen. It's a reach... but not Tavai in the second level of reach.
      Whats a Tavai?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "Pulling a Tavai" is what happens when you grab someone who would have been there two rounds later.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That's kinda the thing. I would have preferred Broberg at that spot, but it seems like they wanted a more "stay-at-home" defenseman, I guess. It looked like there were four defensemen that really stood out as having top pairing potential, and all four of them were gone by #11. It's entirely possible that a trade down means the Wings lose out on all of them depending on how far down they dropped.

Again, I'm not thrilled with the pick, but I'm not upset about it either.

Comment

• It's too bad they couldn't have had the 4th pick like where they started before the lottery. Just unlucky this year. maybe the kid turns into a solid player.

Comment

• lol at the fucknutz who thing they know more about hockey players and who they should have drafted than Steve Yzerman. You guys read a couple of opinion pieces and think you know something.
                Forever One!

Comment

• Forever One!

Comment

• Here you go. Do you all feel better now?
                    Forever One!

Comment

• I didn't feel bad about it to begin with. My personal preference if they had to go defense was Broberg, but that was hardly an enthusiastic preference.

They probably could have gotten a more NHL ready pick at forward, but with the run on defense that followed, Yzerman made a good call to take some blueline help.

Not angry, but not thrilled. I dunno what you want from the group here.

Comment

• It sucks because last year was a stockpiled defensive draft and this year was high end forwards. The Wings went the opposite direction in both drafts.

The great thing is that we have 3 2nd rounders today to make the magic happen.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Stevie Y stocking on D. Selected Fin Dman - Antti Tuomisto with the our first pick in the second round. Again many draft pundits had Tuomisto ranked in the 80's but Captain had him much higher. The kid is 6'4 and they say he has a cannon of a shot but is raw.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Love the 3rd rounder. Here's a scouts quote:

"He is the highest in the food chain, a t-rex, eats everything and believes that everything is under him."

Comment

• 3 D in the first 4 picks. Two big guys and one smaller, attacker. It seems we went total projection on the first two guys. Time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                Love the 3rd rounder. Here's a scouts quote:

"He is the highest in the food chain, a t-rex, eats everything and believes that everything is under him."
                                When I first read that I thought it meant he had short arms or didn't pickup any restaurant checks with his teammates.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X