Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That first backhander was fantastic. He made that look easy
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think the Wings should try to pull a Larkin for Eichel
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I would love to get Eichel but they’d want more than Larkin for him. They’re the same age but Larkin has regressed while Eichel has been really steady

At least Vrana has flashed, I hope they keep him. Stevie Y fleeced the Caps. Vraná a 1st round pick this year and 2nd next season. That’s an insane haul but DC loved Martha’s size as it fits their style.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If there was any doubt who can bring a Detroit team back to the playoffs its Yzerman, even if he goes to another team (Vrana), Yzerman will get a shit load for him. Now waiting if Blashill will be back?

Last edited by WingsFan; May 13, 2021, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• I think Blash will stay at least one more year. Need a bigger blue line presence and then go after a seasoned coach.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Goodness I hope not
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Blashill is the Red Wings' Barry Trotz.

Comment

• Yzerman brings back Blashill

Comment

• No surprise here, I really don't care that much for Blashhill - But its hard to judge him with no talent, so I'll give him the BOTD . If Yzerman wants him another year I trust the move.

Comment

• wtf bro? Seriously another year with this f’ing loser? Why?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If you look at the roster and stats I have no idea how he went 19-27, tbh. Shoulda been 30 games under. 500
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Either he is really comfortable with Blashill or maybe any feelers Yzerman put out there weren't reciprocated. They took awhile to announce it.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Either he is really comfortable with Blashill or maybe any feelers Yzerman put out there weren't reciprocated. They took awhile to announce it.
                            Possible but Yzerman as a GM does move very deliberately.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Either he is really comfortable with Blashill or maybe any feelers Yzerman put out there weren't reciprocated. They took awhile to announce it.
                              Or it's not actually Yzerman's decision in this case. Blashill comes relatively cheap, after all... and if there's one thing Chris Illitch loves more than anything, it's running a team on the cheap.

Comment

• Yep that is a possibility as well. But if they are pinching pennies on head coaches in the NHL we are in some treacherous waters. They don't make that much.

Comment

Working...
                                X