No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, they converted the Joe to open air, I understand.

Comment

• Lol, I’m dumb.

Comment

• Wings win again. Detroit owns Tampa!

Comment

• LGRW. Larks has been captain for four years now actually. Yzerman>Lidstrom>Zetterberg>Larkin.

Debrincat has definitely been a great get. They lucked into that scenario but I'm not complaining.

Comment

• Debrincat was the perfect get at a bargain price. I still can’t believe they got him. If that defense continues to progress and they keep adding this team is ready.

They have to make the playoffs this year though.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They’ve been winning since Lyon has come back.

Comment

• Wings played really well on Thursday and pretty much shut down the Flyers. Lyon also got the shutout which was nice to see.

Comment

• Right now the Wings are in the 8th spot.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wings continue their winning ways, beating the defending champs from Las Vegas 5-2.

Comment

• Larkin gets his 200th and 201st.

Comment

• Larkin is crushing it this year.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wonder why they don’t play until Saturday. Feels like they had this same long layoff after the All Star break last year.

Comment

• Wings pulled off the win. It was a nice comeback but they looked totally helpless for a little while. Not sure if they’re playing well or just getting lucky.

Comment

• Sometimes, you gotta get lucky to be good, and you gotta be good to get lucky.

Comment

• It’s still so weird seeing Kanes name in the box score.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X