No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really just depends on how healthy he is. Has a ton of good history with Debrincat but I'm not even sure it makes sense to put them together if it means demoting Raymond. I'd rather that top line stay together and get experience together.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      A 35 year old coming off of hip surgery? It’s a really cheap contract but I’m not sure what he’ll bring to the table. Stevie Y prob sees that they’re playoff bound and he wants the leadership.

That’s about all I’ve got on that one
      10 years ago we would have been doing backflips over this one...I dont know how much he has left in the tank

Comment

• Happy to have him on the Wings
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
          Happy to have him on the Wings
          If he can help them win i am too. This team has the start of something cool. They’re still years away but this is where they start to learn to play in real situations as a team.

It’s pretty exciting
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This is just devastating news.

Comment

• Yeah that’s shit. He seems like a good dude too
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What is devastating news?

Comment

• Someone losing a baby. Scroll up
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Still didn’t see it
                    BTW I was wrong about the guy who cut the players throat with blade.
                    He is getting arraigned on man slaughter charges.
                    Apparently he has had a Lott of suspension and fines for dirty play. I’m sure you can find video or story about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                      Still didn’t see it
                      BTW I was wrong about the guy who cut the players throat with blade.
                      He is getting arraigned on man slaughter charges.
                      Apparently he has had a Lott of suspension and fines for dirty play. I’m sure you can find video or story about it.
                      He totally meant to hurt that guy. That was really terrible
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Must be wcfwtf has chemiclord blocked.

Larkin lost a child this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                          Must be wcfwtf has chemiclord blocked.
                          lol. Sounds about right
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• No Indont have him blocked but I don’t get twitter stuff cause I don’t have an account. Not sure if that’s how he posted it.

Comment

• Holy shit the Wings were sharp offensively against Montreal. What a fantastic win last night. This team is fun to watch again.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Dylan Larkin I saw in comment of highlights about miscarriage

Comment

Working...
                                X