No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This time the Wings were down 5-0 after two periods. They scored three goals in the first 8 minutes of the 3rd period and it felt like they might do it again. But they gave up an empty net goal and ended up losing 6-3.

Comment

• Red Wings finally beat the Maple Leafs in regulation.

Comment

• What a boring year this has turned into for the Wings. What the hell happened?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, seemed like they got off to a good start.

Comment

• Wings win again tonight. They are 7-3 in their last 10.

Comment

• This is the weirdest season of hockey I’ve ever seen from
              the Wings. They started off amazing. Died. And have resurrected.

I don’t get this team
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Larkin is making that contract push.

Comment

• What's not to get?

Most teams have stretches where everything works, and have stretches where nothing does. Teams that are solid out of the gate and throughout the season are rather rare. Hell, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them lose 4 of the next 5 or something.

Comment

• Defensively they have been much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Defensively they have been much better.
                      That’s what happens when they bring in better defensive players. We’ve been so bad for so many years at rebuilding the back end alone.

They still have a long way to do but bit by bit they’re progressing.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yep they used free agency to get better.

Comment

• Idk. This Yzerman or whatever it is hasn’t done much. I thought he was our savior?

Comment

• 3-0 shutout. Ouch. Hard to believe they beat the Lightning twice already this year. 45 shots and not a single goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Idk. This Yzerman or whatever it is hasn’t done much. I thought he was our savior?
                              HUH!! They've improved considerably.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                3-0 shutout. Ouch. Hard to believe they beat the Lightning twice already this year. 45 shots and not a single goal.
                                They played really well the goal tender was just hot.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X