Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Agreed. Our defense has come together really well with those youngins. At the beginning of last year they looked terrible but if they continue to grow it could be a strength of the team.
    The addition of Dekeyser is key to this units improvement.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yup.. He was an awesome signing..
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Nice OT win. Okay Tigs your turn.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Damn! Great comeback win for the Wings. Weiss coming through with his 1st goal as a Wing.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wow! I was impressed with Carolina. I thought they played much tougher than I expected.

Good game, good come from behind win.

For now Boston is smirking and thinking "wait till they play us".

Well, here, goes..........

Comment

• Tatar and Nyqvist need to be on this team...our 4th line is a joke and the 3rd isn't much better.
              2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Nyqvist is going to be good. I wish Holland wouldn't have resigned Cleary so he could be here now.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Injuries will guarantee both of those guys get to see some playing time in the bigs this year.

Cleary came through in the playoffs last year.

Comment

• Yep he did come through. But he's not a name or a shiny new prospect.

Comment

• He is not chopped liver, either.

He was drafted in the first round and finally started playing up to his potential when he joined the wings and was not expected to carry the whole team.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Yep he did come through. But he's not a name or a shiny new prospect.
                        fyc
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Tatar is finally getting into the lineup tonight, now we just need Gus to get the call-up once some more of the clutter is cleared out of the bottom 6.
                          2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• I think Gus is going to have to wait until Cleary is inducted into the Hall of Fame. Great great signing.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• <crickets>

Wheres all the beast of the East talk? lol
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• We're 2-1 just like the non Mighty Ducks
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X