No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4413e3ff-517b-44a4-a314-91c5df339a7b-AP_Oilers_Holland_Hockey_EDM.jpg?crop=4303,2425,x0,y78&width=3200&height=1680&fit=bounds.jpg

Comment

• New York Rangers had 79 points this year while Detroit had 39. How the f*ck didn’t we end up with the 1st pick
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        New York Rangers had 79 points this year while Detroit had 39. How the f*ck didn’t we end up with the 1st pick
        Because they changed the rules so teams don't tank for the top pick. Not their fault Detroit sucked so bad
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Man I've been thinking forward for the Wings in the draft, but watching Quinn Hughes makes me think ... well, that they should've drafted Quinn Hughes ... but that Drysdale would be a good pick. I think Hughes is better than Drysdale, but having that elite skating defenseman is huge

Comment

• Hughes was def the pick. Holland f’ed the pooch on that one
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Sounds like the Wings cut Abdelkader. He’s going to count against the cap for 6 years but I’m good with them moving on.

Comment

• Draft on right now

Comment

• I might just take Askarov. Sounds like a sure thing elite goalie. Wings probably take Drysdale or Perfetti tho. Any of that bunch, Rossi, Raymond, Sanderson, Holtz could be the guy

Comment

• Raymond. Lot of talent

Comment

• Good pick from everything I have read - There is no play that is impossible when he has the puck […] Because he is so smart, when it appears he may be trapped is actually when he may be most dangerous. No real holes in his skill level (Pat Cuputo) and has more than held his own at 18 in an AHL level league.

Plus we get rid of dead weight Jonathan Ericsson, Justin Abdelkader, Howard (yea he was ok).

Comment

• Yeah I think Stevie just took the most talented player ... makes sense to me

Comment

• Yes, he said that was what he was going to do when the 4th pick came up. If anyone can bring us back to competitive hockey its Yzerman.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            Yes, he said that was what he was going to do when the 4th pick came up. If anyone can bring us back to competitive hockey its Yzerman.
                            If you're picking 4th, chances are you need help at pretty much every position, so just going with the most talented player on your board is the obvious thing to do. It's not like the Red Wings were blowing out the lamps on the offensive end, either.

Comment

• Yzerman providing optimism as Red Wings rebuild roster

Recent moves show path forward for GM, who helped shape Lightning into champions

by Nicholas J. Cotsonika @cotsonika / NHL.com Columnist

Comment

• Ya, who knows. You figure they can hit on some guys just based on pure volume of picks. These kids are so young, though. It takes years for them to develop.

We’re in the same boat for next years draft. An extra 2nd and two extra 3rds. There’s always deadline moves, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X