Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I bet it smelled like Roses!
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The team set a record matching Montreal with 100 points for the eighth straight year. The Red Wings also extended the longest active streak in sports with its 17th straight postseason appearance.
      I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Pitt will be the beast of the east if they can resign Hossa. They're def the best the east has to offer.

If they cant get him back they're no where near the team we played in the Finals
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I don't know. I think Fleury might be a great goalie.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Penguins will not be same squad after this run for the Cup

Comment

• Hossa is a rental, if they resign him everyone else they have to resign is gone.

Comment

• Quick recap of the parade, about one million people, Osgood very emotional, had some tears of joy. Kwame booed relentlessly his whole time at the mic, then try to bail with the beer was on him (didn't work). Hudler (with a good buzz) gets the crowd going with "Lets Go Red Wings" with a very thick European accent.... priceless!

Comment

• man i wish i couldve been there. that sounds awesome
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    I sincerely hope he is ok. Bouldin is one of the good guys.
                    Yes he is. I didn't know he was having health issues. Man, that's not okay. I have his email address somewhere. I'll find it and drop him a line.

Originally posted by L-kxng View Post
                    Kwame booed relentlessly his whole time at the mic
                    Awesome. Malto will love hearing that.
                    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Malto may have been there leading the boos.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Good point.
                        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Sorry gang. I had to work. The boos came from others that have seen the light.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I thought this pretty well sums up the Wings organization.

Jim Kelley

SI.com

"Pick a team, any team, and ask the general manager if he would like to have Nicklas Lidstrom, Johan Franzen, Tomas Holmstrom, Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg on his roster.
                            "When he says, 'Yes, of course! Who wouldn't, you fool?' ask him this: Well, why don't you?...
                            "Every one of those players was available to other GMs before the Wings drafted them. Some went around the draft wheel three, five, six, seven and even as many as 10 times."

Comment

• DOH
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• I kind of thought after people caught up to the Berlin Wall coming down that those steals in the later rounds would not come.

Comment

Working...
                                X