No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All saddled up to ride off to NYC for a weekend with my Paris Posse! AND get to see my bestie Alex and meet her 3 year old son for the first time. Gonna party like its 1989.

Excited!
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Have a great weekend, Kay.

Sharkey, I will take the link also.....
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Two F-15's flying very low over my work, luckily I was outside to see them! Fast jets flying overhead are one of the few things that make me a child again.
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
          Two F-15's flying very low over my work, luckily I was outside to see them! Fast jets flying overhead are one of the few things that make me a child again.
          LOL the urge should leave as quickly as the flyover.

Flyovers last seconds, children are forever (and I Love that!).

Translation: Down boy, down. She is pretty but, you are married.

Comment

• Huh??
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/MAujzrodH74[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/3-7zHlOi4T4[/ame]
              Last edited by Tony G; May 16, 2013, 06:07 PM.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Have a great time Kay! Be safe!!!!

Sharkey..ditto on that link also

Comment

• Back in '98, me and a buddy were sitting in a rowing boat one sunny afternoon on St Mary's Loch in the Scottish Borders doing a bit of trout fishing. Out of absolutely nowhere, two RAF Tornadoes came over the hills, down to near the water and rocketed over our heads. Must've only been a couple hundred feet above us. We both almost shit our underwear and capsized the boat. It was instant, loud, and quite bloody scary........, when not expecting it.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Back in '98, me and a buddy were sitting in a rowing boat one sunny afternoon on St Mary's Loch in the Scottish Borders doing a bit of trout fishing. Out of absolutely nowhere, two RAF Tornadoes came over the hills, down to near the water and rocketed over our heads. Must've only been a couple hundred feet above us. We both almost shit our underwear and capsized the boat. It was instant, loud, and quite bloody scary........, when not expecting it.
                    I'm coming to visit.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                      Huh??
                      LOL, I just worked it out, "It makes me feel like a child again" MM read it as me wanting to have a child, whereas I meant it makes me feel like I am 10 again. They were flying about 2-3 times the height of he one in your vid Tony, I think they were headed back to Lakenheath from wherever they had been.
                      Last edited by DeanUK; May 17, 2013, 05:17 AM.
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I'm no fisherman, LFIJ. We basically had a Friday off work and he suggested it. We dropped an oar in the water, we forgot a sandbag for an anchor, we drifted for miles, we almost got hit by a fighter plane, and we caught fk all. Still coming for a visit?
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          I'm no fisherman, LFIJ. We basically had a Friday off work and he suggested it. We dropped an oar in the water, we forgot a sandbag for an anchor, we drifted for miles, we almost got hit by a fighter plane, and we caught fk all. Still coming for a visit?
                          Will there be beer?
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Bring Bud, Bud. Lets go!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                              LOL, I just worked it out, "It makes me feel like a child again" MM read it as me wanting to have a child, whereas I meant it makes me feel like I am 10 again. They were flying about 2-3 times the height of he one in your vid Tony, I think they were headed back to Lakenheath from wherever they had been.
                              You are correct. I mis-read it.

Comment

• Would have loved to have been around Lakenheath when they flew the SR-71 out of there. Wanting to have a child would be a somewhat unusual reaction to a low flying jet.

Comment

Working...
                                X