No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, Kayrone,..... Your message wasn't there before! It's like I've ignored you there. Not at all. I'm headed to villefrance sur Mer on the south coast....., it's 2miles east of Nice. Never been before. We usually go to Sicily or the Amalfi Coast......, but wanted a change. My wife keeps checking the weather for next week....., apparently it's thunderstorms and rain! LOL!! Superb, our luck.

Going to try and get a few snaps of the area, Islair. Want one at Nice soccer stadium. (Booooring!!)

LFIJ......, impossible for me to say im American... , when I get drunk, I'm more Scottish than ever......, "Aw right darlin, plant a smoochy right there, doll!" erc etc...... It's all very embarrassing...... According to the wife!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Going to try and get a few snaps of the area, Islair. Want one at Nice soccer stadium. (Booooring!!)

LFIJ......, impossible for me to say im American... , when I get drunk, I'm more Scottish than ever......, "Aw right darlin, plant a smoochy right there, doll!" erc etc...... It's all very embarrassing...... According to the wife!
      Nothing wrong with a stadium image....people love those.

and for the American accent. Just chew a big wad of gum and go for a Elvis Presley impression.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSfgNuXlSY0"]godzilla funny.wmv - YouTube[/ame]
      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• LFIJ......, impossible for me to say im American... , when I get drunk, I'm more Scottish than ever......, "Aw right darlin, plant a smoochy right there, doll!" erc etc...... It's all very embarrassing...... According to the wife!
        Drunk American is even easier to do. Just start chanting U-S-A! and then remind the French they'd be speaking German in spite of Charlie DeGalle if George Patton hadn't decided to liberate the cheese eaters. Ask for ketchup with everything and they'll be convinced you're an American. If you want the clincher, sing the chorus to "I'm proud to be an American" when drunk.

:-)
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Shark bait,

Check out the old and the new

Recognize any faces?

Introduced to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame covering Crossroads by Cream - YouTube
          Thanks for the video Gonz .... Fogerty was the first one I recognized, The Wilson sisters, and of course Rush. Geddy Lee did an awesome job singing the main vocals. I recognized Dave (?) Grohl from the Foo Fighters, I think their drummer was there as well. Gary Clark, what a great jam session.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
            Thanks for the video Gonz .... Fogerty was the first one I recognized, The Wilson sisters, and of course Rush. Geddy Lee did an awesome job singing the main vocals. I recognized Dave (?) Grohl from the Foo Fighters, I think their drummer was there as well. Gary Clark, what a great jam session.
            TOM MORELLO and GARY CLARK JR. shred

Glad you saw it and commented
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Tom Morello, ... got to go back and look again, was he playing the acoustic?
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• nope about 3 min in. The guy with ARM THE HOMELESS on his guitar

[ame]http://youtu.be/myex1EwYRbs[/ame]
                Last edited by Tony G; June 1, 2013, 12:24 PM.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• If anyone deserves an enjoyable trip it's you Marko 69....All the best to you and
                  Sacha./

What's that buzzing in my ears?...Could swear I've just been at a rock concert or something.

Comment

• My son and his wife had a little baby boy this morning. Corben William Catalano, weighing in at 8 pounds nine ounces, presented his 23 inch frame to the world at 2.45
                    His father, a Klutz, (like his old man) began texting friends and family members with news of the birth. He had a wrong number for his sister but still got a reply....(Congrats!....Who is this?)

Comment

• Welcome to the show Corben! You are blessed with good genes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                        My son and his wife had a little baby boy this morning. Corben William Catalano, weighing in at 8 pounds nine ounces, presented his 23 inch frame to the world at 2.45
                        His father, a Klutz, (like his old man) began texting friends and family members with news of the birth. He had a wrong number for his sister but still got a reply....(Congrats!....Who is this?)
                        Wow that is great news!! Welcome to the show Corben!!
                        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Contrats, Grandpa!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congratulations to you and your family, Bill!
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Aww, I <3 babies! Congrats, Grampa Cat!!
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Congratulations Grandpa Bill!

Comment

Working...
                                X