Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
    Best Chinese food I ever had was in Paris.
    Then you have experienced what I have heard. ;-)
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Funny you should say that, Bimmer...... The carriage we were on was loaded with Chinese women. Their organisation skills are completely fucked up. I wish I'd videoed them all putting their luggage away....., it was like a Monty Python sketch. At one point I went over to this woman, who was holding the entire queue of people up because she was fucking around with cases, and I had to help her out. She just didn't know how to organise these three shitty cases on a shelf.
      And by the way, it was my wife's idea....., she said in my ear, "Go and help that woman, PLEASE. She is irritating me with those cases!" LOL.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Carriage? Those are drawn by horses, right? ;) Are we talking about passenger train cars?

Not being able to stack luggage seems pretty sad. You da man for helping her out Marko.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post

Not being able to stack luggage seems pretty sad. You da man for helping her out Marko.
          She was probably only used to packing them, not moving them also. :-D

Comment

• I think people over a certain age, (like me) still call them train carriages! Slightly younger call them coaches...., but I've never heard anyone call them train cars. Last night we got amazing room service in the hotel. Thought it would be poor due to the late hour, but I was very impressed. Paris room service is very good. In fact, no exaggeration, the food was better than some meals we went out for.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Ya, but how much did you have to tip? I believe the service was delivered by foot, no?

Comment

• Glad you're on the move, at least it was at the end of the holiday, better than at the start.
                AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I know this is not exactly a topic to make your day,. but while on the history of storms on Lake superior, this incident was at the top of the news for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    ........ahhhhhh, gay Parieee.

I want to visit Paris some day just to experience the food. I also want to visit Spain for the same reason. This comes from a guy that is not a fan of traveling on a plane for more than 4 hours.
                    FRENCH FOOD?....Really?????

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpMkRIXhLH0"]John Pinette "France & Italy" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• Hey marko, me and the Mrs. are headed to Paris in November. Where are you staying and any advice on where to go/eat/drink etc?
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Just Some Bears Thinking About Life

So many things to ponder. I know that feeling, bear bros.

Social OFF

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]

[via.]
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              Hey marko, me and the Mrs. are headed to Paris in November. Where are you staying and any advice on where to go/eat/drink etc?
                              Ah SLF, I really wish I could help out, buddy. We only ever use Paris as a stop over....., we eat in the hotel Restaurants. Nothing fancy. The times that we have spent the day in Paris, (twice) we have just ate in the street cafes by the road. Very nice indeed but couldn't recommend anything in particular. I do know that the Notre Dame area is very nice, we liked it there.

Comment

• yumm

Whether you're looking for the perfect macaroni and cheese or fondue recipe, check out our cheese recipes out for some cheesy inspiration or tips.
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X