No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hey Timmy, we use only sharp, Wisconsin Cheese. Cos lets face it, in Wisconsin, cheese is cheese!"

Quote from K&B cinstruction worker, Rock Hanigan on the legendary Home Improvement show.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Re: Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Congrats Grandpa!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• OMG Tony! That website is AWESOME!!!!

I'm a burger-a-holic and am always looking new & unique burgers. I will definitely try them the next time I cook burgers

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
          I know this is not exactly a topic to make your day,. but while on the history of storms on Lake superior, this incident was at the top of the news for months.

http://www.boatnerd.com/fitz/
          Thanks, Cat. Those of us that were there, remember it quite well. There is a great amount of "memorabilia" at the museum in Whitefish Bay.

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          "Hey Timmy, we use only sharp, Wisconsin Cheese. Cos lets face it, in Wisconsin, cheese is cheese!"

Quote from K&B cinstruction worker, Rock Hanigan on the legendary Home Improvement show.
          Heh, ... you tell 'em, Marko.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• appropriate for fathers day, what an awesome father

The Doctor Said His Son Should Be Committed. He Chose To Commit To His Son Instead.

[ame]http://youtu.be/roZrT_tciKA[/ame]
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• What a GREAT story.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• We put our house on the market this week. It was officially listed around 4pm Friday, and we had 4 showings yesterday and 2 today. There has already been a second showing, and it sounds like more than one buyer is interested in the house. I have my fingers crossed for a bidding war...stay tuned!!
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Good luck Kay.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                    Your best work so far.

Quidos!

Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                    We put our house on the market this week. It was officially listed around 4pm Friday, and we had 4 showings yesterday and 2 today. There has already been a second showing, and it sounds like more than one buyer is interested in the house. I have my fingers crossed for a bidding war...stay tuned!!
                    Wow. News does report sales are up and property values have increased but, if you have interested people already touring and willing to make an offer to purchase.........Wow.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm not looking at that. Been a little over a week on "CGVT's" weight loss program. Doing good. Had a dinner date last night and I didn't touch that awesome bread they served before the meal.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        I'm not looking at that. Been a little over a week on "CGVT's" weight loss program. Doing good. Had a dinner date last night and I didn't touch that awesome bread they served before the meal.

That diet of CGVT's also causes you to lose your hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                          We put our house on the market this week. It was officially listed around 4pm Friday, and we had 4 showings yesterday and 2 today. There has already been a second showing, and it sounds like more than one buyer is interested in the house. I have my fingers crossed for a bidding war...stay tuned!!
                          Are you relocating to another area Kay?

Comment

• No, I've resigned myself to being stuck in Indy for the foreseeable future. We just want a little more house in a less snooty part of town.
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• how snooty?
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X