• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    nope about 3 min in. The guy with ARM THE HOMELESS on his guitar

http://youtu.be/myex1EwYRbs
    Aha, so that's who that master shreader is. Not too familiar with him

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
    My son and his wife had a little baby boy this morning. Corben William Catalano, weighing in at 8 pounds nine ounces, presented his 23 inch frame to the world at 2.45
    His father, a Klutz, (like his old man) began texting friends and family members with news of the birth. He had a wrong number for his sister but still got a reply....(Congrats!....Who is this?)
    Congrats Bill.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Aha, so that's who that master shreader is. Not too familiar with him
      Yeah he's a leftist advocate against the capitalist machine so I can see why Gonz would like him. ;-)
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LOL Cat, and congrats. Maybe we should call you The Klutz instead of The Cat. LOL.
        Last edited by DanO; June 2, 2013, 10:04 AM.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thankyou kind people...but really I had nothing to do with it.

Comment

• Congrats BC on becoming a grandpappy again.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Bill, congrats to you & your family. Corben, don't become a Lions fan!

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• as annointed by our squirrel proficiando.
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• this is cool

that's 80 GB in one photo.

Here's 320GB
                      Last edited by Tony G; June 9, 2013, 07:42 PM.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That could be dangerous for people living in countries with data caps like Australia...say goodbye to your entire month's bandwidth in one picture.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• One of the beer companies in Japan has been running a campaign where people can submit their ideas to make their dreams come true. Then they turn them into commercials.

One guy wanted to star in a kung fu movie with Jackie Chan. You can read the whole story here.

They couldn't fit it all into a 30-second spot, so they put the entire thing on youtube. It's pretty cool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aecV7oQGx8w&feature=player_embedded"]????”??—?€ˆ?”Ÿ?€‰?‚??ƒ??ƒ•?ƒ??‚??‚??ƒ???‡ ?˜*?”???Š?˜*?…?? - YouTube[/ame]
                          Last edited by LionsFanInJapan; June 9, 2013, 11:22 PM.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I can't seem to access any YouTube stuff in this French apartment. I'll make a note of checking out that kung fu video when I get home.

Missed the grandpa Bill posts......, Cat, huge congrats on the new arrival. Wee Corben is sure to have many fun times ahead with the (Cat) Grandparents.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Congrats to the junior Cats. Love and good health to all their Rugrats.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Didn't know where else to post this. Great find.

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X