No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod rarely yells at Denard. He saves his ire for Forcier.

Even with all Forcier has done, it seems like he's looking for reasons to take Forcier out of the game.

Comment

• Funny now that there's a two game losing streak, Rodriguez is suddenly manipulative and surly, trying to play favorites... when he has changed absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        Forcier looked worse as the game went on. Robinson had taken the team downfield for a TD on the previous drive. Rich went with the guy who moved the offense. If Robinson hits Odoms and Michigan wins on a field goal, everyone would be praising the decision today.
        Disagree. Forcier had been clutch. Certain players can all of a sudden bring it when it has to be done. There's very strong evidence in the short time he's been here that Forcier is that type of player. Rod should have put him out there.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Except that now they're saying he had a slight concussion. He really looked out of it when he was removed. Rodriguez was unhappy with Forcier because he wasn't trusting the offense. He treats everything like a broken play and tries create on the fly.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I would agree that he looked confused and frazzled when he was removed, and if he had a concussion, nobody knew it at the time.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• RichRod said he didn't know he had a concussion.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                RichRod said he didn't know he had a concussion.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!

That doesn't mean that the concussion wasn't affecting his game enough for Rich Rod to feel that he wasn't playing well enough.
                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• I thought forcier might have read a few too many articles about his greatness.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• That doesn't mean that the concussion wasn't affecting his game enough for Rich Rod to feel that he wasn't playing well enough.

I did not want to assume it b/c any head injury is terrible and I have had one 5 years ago.

Tate just looked 'out of it ' in the 4th on and off the field. It was apparent to everyone on the sideline that DR was going in for the last series, (Sheriton even was giving him some words, as if coaching him).

Tate looked lost almost like he was in a daze as he took a few steps out toward the field before turning around.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      I thought forcier might have read a few too many articles about his greatness.
                      That's what I think was going on and Rod was sending a message. I really doubt that it cost UM the game and think it will pay off in long run.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think it may have cost them the game. But I hope that it helps get Forcier to work within the offense.

Comment

• Forcier should not play this week. Even if it is a minor concussion, there is no need to play him. Robinson can get the job done against Delaware State. He probably wouldn't even need to throw a pass to be honest. He could run circles around them. Let him work on his passing after M is 3tds up.

Let Tates his head and shoulder get healthy. A week of rest for him before Penn State will mean a lot more than playing against Delaware State.
                          Last edited by WingsFan; October 12, 2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Oh BOY!

Former Michigan quarterback Rick Leach sounded off Thursday morning on WTKA-AM, criticizing ex-coach Lloyd Carr for mingling with Iowa supporters during last Saturday's game.

"Our ex-coach flipped a huge middle finger right in our current coach's face," Leach told host Sam Webb. "So ask people to go investigate that, Sam. There will be a lot more there. Trust me."

Comment

• Here's a bit of a not-so-secret secret for you Packfan.

Lloyd Carr doesn't like Rodriguez. Lloyd Carr is pissed to hell that the "new blood" in "The Fort" told Mr. Carr to pound sand when he felt he deserved to handpick his successor, and he's the one masterminding the effort to deep six the Rodriguez era before it can get off the ground.

Which by the way, wasn't going to be Les Miles. Turns out Carr has a dislike for him too... which would probably explain why it the story goes that Mr. Carr was the one to subtly sabotage the negotiations with Miles by leaking a story of a "done deal" to ESPN.

Guess who Carr felt he deserved to appoint as U-M's head coach? Ron English. Remember that "dead fish" handshake English gave Rodriguez after the EMU/U-M game? That's kinda why. Carr had promised English the job when he retired, and neither guy was happy when Martin didn't play along.

Comment

• Luckily Ron English is proving 'em all wrong at Eastern!

Wasn't Carr a Hoke(?) supporter too?

Comment

Working...
                                X