Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Miles... What couldve been.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Rick Leach was on with Sam Webb this morning, and he was very uncomplimentary toward Lloyd Carr. He went so far as to say that LC has flipped a huge middle finger at the program. I would relate what he said, but I wouldn't be as accurate as I'd like. Did anyone with a better memory hear what he said?
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Did you say something, Rocky?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
          Rod rarely yells at Denard. He saves his ire for Forcier.

Even with all Forcier has done, it seems like he's looking for reasons to take Forcier out of the game.
          Maybe he expects more from Forcier.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Les Miles... What couldve been.
            Yes. More mediocrity.

Comment

• Rock.. Say something.. Anything..
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Terelle Pryor is a larger version of Denard Robinson.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• No friggin way.. Pryor will be way getter then Robinson.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well.. Let me take that back.. I hope Robinson is way better then Pryor but I dont think that'll happen. Pryor could end up like Vince Young if he wants it.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Pryor appears to be the prototypical guy who got by in High School because he was physically dominant over all the competition, hences the huge recruiting hype. Now he's at a level where his impressive physical traits don't give him the huge advantage it used to back in high school.

There is a possibility that he could become like Vince Young, he's still young and physically gifted but everything came together for Young. Pryor could workout like Rocky Balboa and watch defense like Tim Tebow but it might not click for him. Plus Texas ran their offense specifically designed for Young. I'm not sure OSU is doing that.
                      Last edited by froot loops; October 18, 2009, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• It would be silly for OSU to run their offense specifically designed for Young.

:-D
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I don't think pryor is as fast as Denard. Denard is really really fast.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Pryor's supposedly the fastest guy on OSU's team, running in the 4.3s in spring workouts. He's just one of those really big, long-strider guys that don't appear to be moving as fast (like Calvin).

But Denard's certainly right there with him, and I think he's definitely got better initial quickness.

Comment

• I don't know what it is about Robinson, his gait or strides scream to me, "never will be a competent QB". He's fast and supposed to have a good arm but it just looks like he is bouncy(for a lack of a better term to desribe it).

Comment

• He reminds me of Kordell Stewart.

Not that he'll be that good, necessarily, but the speed and the strong, erratic arm remind me of Kordell's CU days.

Comment

Working...
                                X