No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great first drive by the Wolverines to jump out to a 7-0 lead. It was all downhill from there.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Very uninspiring performance from Michigan. Same story on the defense. Give up lots of points in the first half and tighten up at half time.

As electrifying as Robinson can be, he is a turnover machine. He does not need to be taking snaps as the QB.

Comment

• Guys, while this is all well and good... I'd like to stick to the important topic in this thread.

Who's that hottie, Rocky?

Comment

• Does this help?
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I hate to do this, but im picking the Zooker to beat Michigan. This would be a crushing loss to RR. Lets hope im very very wrong :-)

Comment

• U-M basketball opens the season at #15. Sweet.

Comment

• There's no chance the Zooker beats Michigan.

Comment

• But Juice Williams has an excellent chance.

Comment

• Zook will give Michigan a chance Saturday by rotating in redshirt freshman Jacob Charest with Juice Williams, Charest is a 6'4" pro-style QB out of North Carolina who was a middling three star a couple years back.

Comment

• Don't know what to think about Forcier
                      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• the officiating crew just took away a TD from michigan than the d gives up a big run....how can you see a elbow down THROUGH a linemens leg? they were totally guessing...all you could see was black sock of lineman who was blocking you have no idea when the elbow went down and where the ball was at the time...but hey it is done...

Comment

• Forcier's fine.

That defense is horrid.

I can't watch college football anymore either. What the fuck happened to defensive play here in the state of Michigan?

Seriously, the Lions are allergic to defense, the Wolverines are now allergic to defense... the Spartans... yeah, anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by fredsue View Post
                            the officiating crew just took away a TD from michigan than the d gives up a big run....how can you see a elbow down THROUGH a linemens leg? they were totally guessing...all you could see was black sock of lineman who was blocking you have no idea when the elbow went down and where the ball was at the time...but hey it is done...
                            But it was the correct call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                              Don't know what to think about Forcier
                              He'll be a good backup to Devin Gardner - if Gardner still goes to Michigan.
                              Last edited by Rocky Bleier; October 31, 2009, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                He'll be a good backup to Devin Gardner - if Gardner still goes to Michigan.
                                Honestly, this guy will transfer. He is not talented enough to make the team run like it needs to. He can succeed in like a Mountain West school.
                                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X