U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
    ...DO YOU BELIEVE IN PRETTY GOOD BASKETBALL SEASONS....?
    Lol. That was a good one.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• i'M THINKING A 10 SEED AS WELL.

GO LIONS "11" !
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I still think they're a 9, with a high of 8 and a low of 10.

Comment

• I'm thinking 9 seed if we lose to Tattoo U but I'd take a 10 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
            How has B-line's tenure been better than Amaker's? Because he made the tournament once?
            That's one reason.

Another is the bulk of Coach Beilein's players actually improve while here.

The coaching job he's done here with this year's team may have no equal. They've more than doubled the total of wins that most people predicted.

Comment

• Michigan's seeding is going to depend a lot on 1) whether they take out Ohio State and 2) if there are upsets in the conference tourneys.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I'm floored that Belien doesn't get more credit. He's massivelyimproved his program from the shithole it was prior to him taking over. He even got the AD to spend money on basketball.

Comment

• Amakers teams never overachieved once...this is #2 so far for jb....anyone comparing two doesn't get it.

Comment

• I think dodger just has something against coaches from West Virginia.

Comment

• Do you blame me?
                      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• ...and the big 10 round of musical chairs continues...all 3 bubble teams win. Illinois might get left out.

Comment

• Reason why I only (mostly) don't tune in till the tournament starts. While its good to see Michigan relevant again, these games mean nothing more than a pre-season.

Comment

• Yes... obviously the better and more fair option would have been for Kansas and Ohio State to play for the national championship right now without these silly tournaments getting in the way.

Comment

• The only sport IMO now is college football where every weekend games matter. Yes every weekend is like a playoff every game, the basketball tournament should be 32 teams (again) get in, as in your a very good team. Non of this .500 or just over in your conference and your in, I know this will never happen - ($$$ ) - would love to see Michigan State get too the elite 8 - that would be a joke or not?

Comment

• And how exactly does every game not matter if there is an 8 (or even 16) team playoff in college football?

Do you think any .500 conference teams are playing in that scenario?

Come on. You're smarter than that to construct such a poor strawman.
                                Last edited by chemiclord; March 12, 2011, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X