No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Michigan loses ... we are going to be projected as the LAST team in ... then let down when the committee leaves us out again.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• ...comin' back...
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• tie game

Comment

• ...DO YOU BELIEVE IN PRETTY GOOD BASKETBALL SEASONS....?

Comment

• YES!

Comment

• They have the youngest team in the entire conference. They're looking at a top-3 finish next season and a top-25 pre-season ranking.

Michigan was in the NCAA tournament even before this game. Now they're looking at a 8-9 seed.

Comment

• i cant believe we came back and won that mf'er!!!! GO BLUE!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I can. We had a better team and a better coach.

Comment

• We need some bigs badly tho.. If this team gets a few we'll be hard to beat in the next couple of years
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Kstat you're in Charlotte? I'll be there tonight for the weekend to visit a friend!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                        They have the youngest team in the entire conference. They're looking at a top-3 finish next season and a top-25 pre-season ranking.

Michigan was in the NCAA tournament even before this game. Now they're looking at a 8-9 seed.
                        I'm thinking better than that. Undisputed fourth in the Big Ten should be worth 6-7.

Comment

• Too much of a leap to go from a projected 11th seed to 6-7 just by beating Illinois. That's leapfrogging 20-24 teams.

Beat Ohio State, and then they're a solid 6th seed.

Comment

• They're still looking at a 9-10 seed unless they beat osu

Comment

• Lunardi's updated bracket had Michigan at a 12 seed, before the win today (though it would be interesting because Oakland is a 13 seed in the same region giving a possible UM/Oakland second round). That win probably means they are the top 11 seed.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I think they get 10 at worst after today.

Comment

Working...
                                X