Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
    Doesn't that tell you something?
    It was honestly like playing Gods. I was truly honored just to be allowed to watch the game.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      It was honestly like playing Gods. I was truly honored just to be allowed to watch the game.
      That's kinda how I saw it but I try to let those thoughts out
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
        Your hardest game of the season was @MSU. And you got manhandled quite literally.
        Manhandled so literally that we were down 7 points and in the red zone with about 7 minutes to go in the game. What a blowout!

Literally manhandled is what happened to MSU, both by Nebraska AND by Notre Dame. State got blown off the football field, twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          It really doesn't matter how many times you post your opinion preceeded by "clearly" or "obviously" it doesn't make it true. Nor does outrage serve as proof.

But apparently the experts seem to agree UM is better than State. So....clearly they are better.
          OK lets list the hardest games played. You know hard games.. like the ones that might result in a loss... will go all the way down the maybe the mutual @Iowa game.

Toughest games tier
          @MSU
          wisky@neutral
          wisky@home
          @Nebraska

Middling games tier
          UofM@Home (or should I give this a tough game designation for MSU?)
          Nebraska@home
          @ND
          @OSU (minus key players)

OSU@home
          ND@home

@Illinois
          @Northwestern
          [COLOR="rgb(46, 139, 87)"]@Northwestern[/COLOR]

Easy games that nobody should lose (OK this is red meat all the way )
          @Iowa
          @Iowa
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
            I'm trying to figure it out .... you either aren't very bright or your 12.
            Wait, you are still trying to claim that MSU victories in previous seasons mean this year's MSU team is better than Michigan, but I'm the one who is stupid?

Really?

Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
            Again. ONE GAME doesn't mean jack shit. Upsets happen.
            So the one game between MSU and Michigan didn't mean jack shit? I think what you mean to say is:

"When MSU LOSES a game, it doesn't mean jack shit. If they win, then of course that is the only thing that is important."
            Last edited by Jamie H; December 7, 2011, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Hmmm, we could let an MSU fan decide who had the tougher schedule, or we could go by the objective forumulas that all say Michigan's schedule was better or at worst, equal to MSU's.

I'm sure the MSU fans are way more objective and fair in their analysis than the computer forumulas are.

Comment

• If you took BOTH games vs Wisconsin off the schedule they might be about equal.

The losable games would read as:

@OSU
                @Nebraska
                UofM@home
                @Iowa (well to be fair this wouldn't be a losable game for MSU)
                @ND

VS

@MSU
                OSU@home
                @Illinois
                ND@home
                @Iowa
                Nebraska@home

Comment

• Nope. Even with both Wisconsin games on the schedule, the computers say the schedules were basically identical (#41 vs #42).

But like I said, obviously MSU fans are more objective and fair than the computers in terms of schedule strength.

Comment

• My computer says you are wrong. That's weird... it's almost like a made my computer send that over the internet.

Comment

• Lol about your continued use of the win over OSU as a difficult game.

Comment

• Clearly more difficult than Iowa.

Comment

• Wasn't half of the OSU team still suspended for that game?

Comment

• According to SLF Braxton Miller didn't play in that game.

Comment

• I love how the fact that MSU beat Iowa and we lost to them is supposedly a HUGE point, but the fact that we streamrolled Nebraska while Nebraska blew MSU out is 100% irrelevant.

I can't remember the last time I saw such selective cherry-picking while making an argument.

Comment

• He played part of the game. In his first game as a true freshman.

3/4 of te team was suspended, the rest had interviews with the NCAA or FBI at halftime. The coach was out on his ear and the season looked lost.

That's pretty much a dream team.

Comment

Working...
                                X