No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little good news: DeVeon Smith, a 4* RB from Ohio commits to Michigan.

Comment

• Its taken a few days to come back into this thread. What a crock of shit.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I was really frustrated with the loss, but didn't see much outrage anywhere. Football rules jaadam4 in Ann Arbor.

DeVeon Smith, a 4* RB from Ohio commits to Michigan.
        I really like Hoke a lot, what a difference since the hillbilly split. Any good football new trumps any basketballs news at all :-)

Comment

• I wouldn't say any football news trumps basketball news. It just softens a shitty weekend at this point.

As for people not really caring- Lots of people are bitching in the Michigan forum. Nobody was happy with the result but some people are questioning the whole season. That doesn't make sense to me.

It was a very good season. Winning a share of the B1G title, having the first winning road record in the B1G in almost 20 years, getting wins over all the other top conference teams and wins over tourney teams Iowa State and Memphis when most expected it to be a grind this year is fairly pleasing.

The way it ended leaves a sour taste but not enough for me to diminish the strides that were taken.

Knowing that the biggest influx of talent that A2 has seen in at least 10 years also softens the blow.

November can't come soon enough!

Comment

• The loss should not have been a surprise. This team was only going deep into the tourney if you were looking through homer glasses.

The had a great season, but it was probably better than their talent.

Michigan is moving up but still has a way to go to catch MSU and the other elite programs.

It was pretty obvious to most looking at it objectively.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Pretty much CGVT but I expected UM to win at least one game, maybe a couple. It's disappointing. I knew they weren't at MSU level but wanted to see a win or two.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I wouldn't say any football news trumps basketball news.
                That was 'good' football news. :-)

Still, thought they were going to win the first game.

Comment

• Most people, except some of the ESPN and CBS folks, did too.

Comment

• One last little bit of salt in the wound. Kendall Marshall, North Carolina's star PG has a broken wrist. That would have been about as good of a break for Michigan as spartie has with their easy path to the Final Four. Oh, what could have been.....

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                      One last little bit of salt in the wound. Kendall Marshall, North Carolina's star PG has a broken wrist. That would have been about as good of a break for Michigan as spartie has with their easy path to the Final Four. Oh, what could have been.....
                      Marquette and coach Buzz Williams is still alive and they are/were more dangerous than Mizzou anyhow IMO.
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Doesn't matter. They weren't good enough get to that game anyway.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Apparently, Ohio u is. I think Carolina's size will end the Cinderella run but it will be interesting to see what D.J. Cooper can do against whoever is playing PG for the heels.

Comment

• That doesn't mean that Michigan was...

Comment

• That Michigan was what?

Comment

• Good enough to get to that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X